Youre favorite dolphin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Youre favorite dolphin

like everyone else, im exciting about Chad Henne, he showed some promise this year. next season will be a better evaluation of how good he really is, fingers crossed.

Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown, Davone Bess and Vontae Davis...

I have always been fascinated by Ricky Williams. Both by his talent and his life. He is probably the most interesting player in the NFL. He genuinely has a deeper side to him that I can relate to and that I find refreshing. Even after he skipped out on us, while I initially felt angry, I still respected his decision and still followed his story closely. I will continue to do so. His journey has been incredible. To see how satisfied and what a great teamate and community philanthropist he has become after being labeled a social outcast, its really incredible.

As for Ronnie, I just love his style and jovial personality. He gives it his all and he has made some spectacular plays for us.

I like the hustle and attitude of Bess and Vontae.

Who is your favorite dolphin 2009-2010 season and why? and who do you think will be the big upcoming player next season and why?

Jason Taylor-- just because JT is one of my all-time favorites.

Chad Henne-- his poise and quick development as a starter gave me hopes that Miami has FINALLY found it's long term solution at QB.

Randy Starks-- was good in stopping the run and also managed to put some pressure on the QB and racked up a pretty good sack total.

I really have high hopes for Sean Smith and Vontae Davis next year. Cam Wake too. I also forsee Brian Hartline, Davone Bess and Greg Camarillo benefitting from having a true #1 wr in town.

Hartline or Henne. I liked what I saw of them last year. Honorable mention to Sean Smith. No ints but QB's were scared to throw at him.

Hartline or Henne. I liked what I saw of them last year. Honorable mention to Sean Smith. No ints but QB's were scared to throw at him.

I'll take the guy with zero picks that doesn't get thrown at over the CB with 7 picks, who gets burnt four-five times a game.

To me, a true shutdown CB is the one who teams will not throw at.

Back
Top Bottom