Youre favorite dolphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Youre favorite dolphin

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
Who is your favorite dolphin 2009-2010 season and why? and who do you think will be the big upcoming player next season and why?

I think after looking back on the season I would honestly have to go with Chad Henne Brian Hartline or Davone Bess. i think next year will be a huge year for Chad Henne

Jason Taylor is my favorite player alltime. Why you ask, because I have seen him (one person) change the outcome of a game. :up:

Chad Henne, Chris Clemons and Yeremiah Bell.

Ronnie is up there too.

Chad Henne, Chris Clemons and Yeremiah Bell.

Ronnie is up there too.
arn't you one that always argues with people if they mention Kory Sheets at RB because people say he is good and he hasnt done anything yet? i might be mistaking but if that is you why would you have Chris Clemons on that list he did nothing last year besides special teams

arn't you one that always argues with people if they mention Kory Sheets at RB because people say he is good and he hasnt done anything yet? i might be mistaking but if that is you why would you have Chris Clemons on that list he did nothing last year besides special teams

Uh, no. I have never argued about Kory Sheets in any of my posts. I like Clemons because he is extremely physical, extremely FAST, and is very disciplined. I think he's going to become a big time player for us.

Bell I respect a great deal. He has the turbo button built in. There are so many times where he seems to be moving faster than everyone else on the field.

I also like Bess. He jumps too much and makes catches harder than the need to be, but at the same time his hands are sure.

Henne is the goods. I think he's going to be at least a serviceable QB for us for a long while. He's got the gun...He just needs to download it sometimes.

Jake is the goods as well. He's a spectacular OLT. He's going to have his lapses from time to time but he's a cornerstone of this franchise.

Starks is growing on me, as well as McDaniel. Domestic issues bother me a lot. However, Both of these guys can flat out play.

More domestics will change my opinion though.

Hartline is growing on me.

I was virulently against this pick, but he has sure hands, and he's got football speed.

chad henne hands down. i cant wait to see what he does in a full season as the starter.

Back
Top Bottom