You're gonna love Teddy G....nobody faster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You're gonna love Teddy G....nobody faster

calvin johnson is 5 inches taller and 30 lbs heaver, and ran better 40s at the combine (4.32 and 4.39 vs 4.32 and 4.45)

Jaws and Kiper just pimp-slapped Keyshawn regarding Ginn. Keyshawn said everyone in top ten got value except miami, who got a punt returner at 9. Jaws, Kiper (who said he was top ten until the injury) jumped on him quickly, saying it was criticized because of passing on Quinn, but grabbing Beck later explained it more.

Ginn's latest 40 times are on a sprained ankle. He has a 4.29. Also won a few Natl HS sprint championships. Watch the video. TG2 is in a class of his own.

OMG!! This kid just out runs everyone. he unblievable seperation. Miami has never had speed like this on our team. Cant wait to see him make jaw dropping plays for us. When we see him on Sports Center all the time. will all these haters still be Hatin?

Speed isn't everything. Jerry Rice was slower, but ran disciplies/precise routes. Ginn runs poor routes (just like Chambers), so the QB can't trust them.

The guys got mad talent... but who's gonna get him the ball? we all better hope the dolphins get Trent Green or we can kiss this season goodbye.

Go look at Calvin in a dead sprint and compare that to Ginn in a full sprint. Not even comparable. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have Calvin but 40 yards just dosen't measure Ginn's speed.

Im tired of hearing how Ginn runs bad routes, prove it! Ginn had three or four routes that he had to run at OSU, thats it. Its not that he is a bad runner, just an inexperienced. Let the guy get to the league and get some pro coaching involved before we can claim how bad he is. One thing is for sure, the guy has some moves, and we havent seen those here in MIA for a long time.

devin hester had more routes in his repertoire than ted ginn. that's atrocious. I hate to say it, but the Diva from USC is right, we hosed ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom