Youth Movement to build on | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Youth Movement to build on

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
We are in limbo wondering what this offseason is going to look like. There's a lot of talk about blowing things up ... starting over ... etc. Looking over our roster we have a lot of youth in place already. The question is how good is that youth? Do we have any pieces in place to build on? Below is a list of our young players. Curious what your thoughts are on these players and how we can build on this foundation through the draft and free agency. Obviously the draft is key.

OFFENSE:
QB Tannehill
RB Miller and Ajayi
WR Landry, Parker, Stills, Hazel, Matthews
OL Douglas, Pouncey, Thomas, Turner, James
TE Sims

* I didn't include vets like Albert and Cameron and we have FA's Miller and Matthews

DEFENSE:
DL Phillips
DE Fede, Vernon, Coples, Moore, McCain
LB Jenkins, Hewitt, Vigil
CB McCain, Lippett
S Aikens

* Didn't include vets Suh and Jones

Feel free to add players I forgot.

Well Suh and Jones are still young assuming we don't sign Rishard and Miller basically decides to leave on his own hope we resign Shelby.

I guess they may try and keep Shamiel Gary promote Ced...

Most important thing this coaching staff and management must do is talent evaluation in remaining games. Consistent playoff contenders do this very well. I would love to see it happen here. Side note: I think we know water we have in Matthews but depends to piss poor planning he'll walk an we'll get scratch. Unfortunate really cause I think he can be very solid.

Back
Top Bottom