You've got to be kidding me..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You've got to be kidding me.....

hes a village idiot. just look at that mug. he looks like the guy who got a swirly and his underwear pulled over his head in the fifth grade.

fifth grade? He looks like the guy that gets a swirly and his underwear pulled over his head at work every day.

Pete Prickso:chair: :monkeyl: :argue: :down: :booty: :moon: :rolleyes2

unclemonty, you really need to make a post in every thread, and on every page in every thread so I can see Vida every time I read something new

It would only be the polite thing to do kind sir

Back on subject....I dont listen to much that Prisco has to say, he pretty much never says anything nice about Miami for whatever reason. Just ignore his comments and you will be a happier person

Reminds me of the remark by Shannon Sharpe a few years back when he called Dan a loser! Brady makes Marino look avg.? That remark is so bad it's funny.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Reminds me of the remark by Shannon Sharpe a few years back when he called Dan a loser! Brady makes Marino look avg.? That remark is so bad it's funny.

i read that a few times til i finally finished the whole statement. As hard as it is to read, he is joking about that comment...a far from funny joke if you ask me

So... Brady has had 2 or 3 good years... and he's better than Dan? I smell Kurt Warner written all over Brady... 5 years from now people will be saying Brady who? Just like a year or two from now Warner will be demoted to the looser QB he always was.

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
So... Brady has had 2 or 3 good years... and he's better than Dan? I smell Kurt Warner written all over Brady... 5 years from now people will be saying Brady who? Just like a year or two from now Warner will be demoted to the looser QB he always was.

Did you notice the sarcasm ;)

He was complaining about how the Pats fans are comparing their players to the greatest of all time at their respective positions. Its a very sarcastic column. I guess he gets the same Patriot fans we do(save a few, you know who you are)......

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi

That loser QB tore up the Arena league, after packing cans in a grocery store years after college. That loser QB set super bowl records, and dominated the sport in terms of QB for 3 years. Give the guy credit, he WAS the real deal, he got in the game late, and received an injury to a portion of his body that is extremely important to his position. Take the best Kicker in the game, break his foot, and see how well he kicks again. But at least he got his chance. And look at his coach. mr. I'll throw 50+ times, and run 3 times. NO ONE can be expected to do that. Dan Marino included.

Warner wasn't a marino, but he had flashes of brilliance. He was unparalleled for years in this league. I believe his tank is empty, but give credit where credit is due.

I thought cowboy fans were delusional, these pats fans are worst.

The cowboy fans after we whooped them, started threads like: "Damn, Miami is good."

After we whip the Pats, they'll start threads like: "we blew the game."

Warner was running for a few of Marino's records one year. Nothing but props to him from this Dolfan.

you know what...i sure as hell don't want to post any threads after the Pats game that are titled...."The Fins blew the game agains vs. the Pats."

The Fins better have a 40 point lead vs. the Pats even that might not be enough!!!

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom