Zach excited about Saban/Coaching Staff a hit/Bowens still in pain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach excited about Saban/Coaching Staff a hit/Bowens still in pain

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/custom/blogs/Dolphins/archives/002292.html#more
Zach seems really happy about the addition of Nick Saban and the new tone that's being set around Dolphins camp.

Zach said he's changed a lot of his training methods for this offseason in an effort to curtail the nagging muscle injuries he's experienced in the past.

"Last year was tough on me," Thomas said. "But I've been training a lot differently than I have in the past. I'm not doing as much body-building. I'm doing more core training. I need to get the hamstrings and the abs stronger so I don't have those muscle pulls. That's what I always feel like I've neglected. I feel good right now. I feel fast. And I'm excited about this year and what Coach Saban has brought."
The coaching staff is quickly becoming popular with the players. who are already raving about offensive line coach Hudson Houck and defensive line coach Dan Quinn.
Defensive tackle Tim Bowens, who missed all of last season, is still experiencing back pain and has worked out on an extremely limited basis.

I like the news of Hudson Houck, our O-line should see massive improvements over the next 2 years.

He Is Prob Done.....i Hope He Can Be A Situational Player In The Rotation

DonShula84 said:
Doesnt sound like good news on Timbo, thanks for the update
I agree. At least now that we can shift Carter to DT I am not as worried as I would have been in past years. Hopefully we can still get Bowens out there for at least half the snaps.

Timbo has the heart but I fear he is done.Playing Nose tackle is a tough position in the NFL and is relatively short lived.Eliminating the chop blocks would help somewhat.

McDuffie on Chris Chambers: "I wish he'd had a chance to play with Danny (Marino). He can catch the bomb. Catch the slant. He's a gamebreaker. Given time to make the play, get him the ball, he'll make all the big plays."

WOULD OF BEEN AWESOME

THANKS FOR THE LINK NUB

The question i have is where is Carter going to start at? If he starts at DT then Bowens and Chester can rotate with each other. If Carter will start at DE then we would have to bring in a very well talented young DT to help Bowens out.

GRT8 said:
McDuffie on Chris Chambers: "I wish he'd had a chance to play with Danny (Marino). He can catch the bomb. Catch the slant. He's a gamebreaker. Given time to make the play, get him the ball, he'll make all the big plays."
WOULD OF BEEN AWESOME
THANKS FOR THE LINK NUB

Just about to post that! Chris Chambers is the man, it seems like only south Florida knows it though. He's so underrated.

Back
Top Bottom