Zach excited about Saban/Coaching Staff a hit/Bowens still in pain | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach excited about Saban/Coaching Staff a hit/Bowens still in pain

I would love to see Marino throwing to Chambers. Chambers would prob be a big threat at WR right now. But i am sure that he will be now, since Leinhan is aboard.

Great article, even if Bowens has some bad injuries, we can still have a great starting lineup of Taylor-Chester-Carter-Holliday.

This one was great:

O.J. McDuffie on Saban: "Zach and J.T. are really upbeat about the way things are going. It's different than it was last year. This Saban is not B.S. ((((((Thats right)))His people are buying into it. Saban wants a mix of young and old. He's got great old guys (((((thats kinda funny)))))). So build around those guys."

fins1 said:
As much as i hate to say it, Timbo needs to hang it up.

Agreed. He had his run. Its time to let the young guys come in and play. Look at DG. He tried to come back and he failed. I dont see this being any different.

What is up with Timbo's back anyways and why didn't he have surgery in the off season???? I'm no doctor but it sounds like he probably has a bulging disc in his lower back. Why not operate???????????????

"The coaching staff is quickly becoming popular with the players. who are already raving about offensive line coach Hudson Houck and defensive line coach Dan Quinn"

I love it!

fins1 said:
As much as i hate to say it, Timbo needs to hang it up.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him cut by training camp.

I hope Timbo can come back and play for us. He is such a cog in the middle of the defense.

people are thinking highly of Hudson Houck and Dan Quinn. I agree with Hudson Houck, but can u tell me who Dan Quinn is. Ive never heard of him.

F150&Dolfan said:
What is up with Timbo's back anyways and why didn't he have surgery in the off season???? I'm no doctor but it sounds like he probably has a bulging disc in his lower back. Why not operate???????????????

I wouldn't say he's done for. He still has time to recover from his injury but it's obvious we need to draft another rog-clogger this year.

Jaj said:
I wouldn't say he's done for. He still has time to recover from his injury but it's obvious we need to draft another rog-clogger this year.

He's been recovering every since last year, and years before that, he's been in pain, it's time to draft another good DT.

Back
Top Bottom