Zach excited about Saban/Coaching Staff a hit/Bowens still in pain | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach excited about Saban/Coaching Staff a hit/Bowens still in pain

Chester is also taking a long time to recover. I wouldnt be surprised if we spend a first day pick on a DT.

Wow Timbo is still in pain and im somehow not surprised. Ive been saying for as long as ive been on this board that I dont want to rely on him coming off a major injury and yet some people wonder why i say DL is still a huge need. I dont wish pain on him; hes been a great phin for a long time but back injuries are tricky and you dont always get over them. It may be time for him to take a spot on the coaching staff and I wouldnt be at all surprised if he retired sooner than later and did so.

As long as Zach is staying put its all good! Saban is a God, lets hope he is for real and not another Spurrier. I believe in this guy and have read his book, its all about teamwork. I Hope we draft Brown, we can't trade down and let a good RB slip thru.

The_Phish said:
As long as Zach is staying put its all good! Saban is a God, lets hope he is for real and not another Spurrier. I believe in this guy and have read his book, its all about teamwork. I Hope we draft Brown, we can't trade down and let a good RB slip thru.
Obviously i dont agree at all with your last statement but i will say i cant see him being a spurrier because their philosophies are obviously very different.

sounds rough for timbo. carter, imo, should play DT like he did at Tenn.

Anyone know what kind of DT's will Saban use in a 4-3 base? Big hulking tackles that engage OL, or "smaller", faster guys that can shed blockers and rush the passer?

You have been supplying us with alot of dolphins news lately. Thanks:cooldude:

canesfins13 said:
I hope we waive Bowens. He is done yet insists on sticking around with a big contract.

Tim Bowens restructured his contract to the Vet minimum.

I love Chambers, but the guy is a #2 receiver, at best. A very good #2 receiver, but a #2 nonetheless. He simply does not take over a game enough to be considered a great #1 receiver. And I don't want to hear all that nonsense about not having a great QB. Chambers has lit it up in the past having a sub par QB, he is just not consistent. Jerry Sullivan really did not improve Chambers' game at all. I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom