Zach: "I wanna". Saban: "Nope" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach: "I wanna". Saban: "Nope"

I pesonally like the decision. No need to rush back and the kids ain't doing too bad as it is.

If there were playoff ramifications, then maybe i could see it, but seeing that Miami'a season is virtually over, there's no need for our defensive star and leader to maim himself in games that'll have no impact on the team's final standings

Agua said:
I pesonally like the decision. No need to rush back and the kids ain't doing too bad as it is.

I agree.

Until the season is mathematically over, i say play zach if he is able.

Nappy Roots said:
He was cleared by a doctor. Saban is no doctor. i dont like the move.
He was cleared to play but none of us can be sure how much he would be hampered....Zach at 60% better than channing at 100 who knows. I also heard it is quite possible to aggravate that injury.

Jethatr said:
Damn going down to Miami to watch my first game. Sucks for me...
but great for me as I am heading to SD next week. I like the call by Saban. Don't rush him back. Remember his injury last year when he rushed back? missed more games than he should have.

A_USA_DS said:
If there were playoff ramifications, then maybe i could see it, but seeing that Miami'a season is virtually over, there's no need for our defensive star and leader to maim himself in games that'll have no impact on the team's final standings

Huh? We are 2 games out with 6 to go ??

That being said, I'd still give him this week off and then reassess it next week.

Nappy Roots said:
He was cleared by a doctor. Saban is no doctor. i dont like the move.

He would be playing with a harness. Still don't like the move?

zeke0123 said:
He was cleared to play but none of us can be sure how much he would be hampered....Zach at 60% better than channing at 100 who knows. I also heard it is quite possible to aggravate that injury.

Ask Pennington.

Back
Top Bottom