Zach: "I wanna". Saban: "Nope" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach: "I wanna". Saban: "Nope"

PassRush said:
Just when I think I have read the dumbest thing ever, people keep posting

do you need a smiley face to figure something is in jest? twat

1stDownRBrown said:
do you need a smiley face to figure something is in jest? twat
Yea, you probably should put little smiley faces in there, if you're going to make comments like that.

As far as the coments made by Zach you have to remember that he would try to play even if he was missing a leg.("But coach they have these realy cool wheel chairs") If I was Saban I wouldnt listen to anything he had to say, I would ask the doctor if there was ANY chance that playing would make the shoulder/ankle worse and if he said yes Zach wouldnt play. There is just no point in risking the future of a guy of his caliber.

What's all the uptight so soon after 4:20?

You guys not on the East Coast?

ccphinfan said:
Yea, you probably should put little smiley faces in there, if you're going to make comments like that.

comments like that? Come on man its a message board, don't be so sensitive.

1334 said:
but great for me as I am heading to SD next week. I like the call by Saban. Don't rush him back. Remember his injury last year when he rushed back? missed more games than he should have.

Yeah I agree with you

I think resting him could be because we will need him versus LT on Dec. 11. We need to win without him versus Buffalo then have him rested up for our (crossing my fingers) playoff push

Remember in the 10 win days Zach would always be worn down towards the end of the year.

maybe it WAS a playoff move? Considering if Miami wins this game they would be ahead of the Bills and right on the Pats tails, you'd want to rest your all-pro MLB for the later TOUGHER games. I do like the decision, and with the way our D played without Zach and Junior last week i'm not too unhappy about it either.

hopefully our defense plays good again.I look for derrick pope to have a good game but crowder to have a huge game.I think crowder will get a int this game

Back
Top Bottom