Zach: "I wanna". Saban: "Nope" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach: "I wanna". Saban: "Nope"

Nappy Roots said:
He was cleared by a doctor. Saban is no doctor. i dont like the move.

The doctor examined the torn labrum, and not the ankle he is nursing. The ankle is what kept him out of the previous game.

I would have to talk to "the doctor" that cleared him.

Two questions...

- Can he hurt himself more? Meaning is there any possibility of this turning into a reocurring problem?

- How does this effect his arm's range of motion? Basically will it have any negative effect on his arm being able to wrap up opponents.

Based on the answer of these questions... which I assume Saban has asked or knows... That would be my decision.

byroan said:
He would be playing with a harness. Still don't like the move?

yea, i read that part. hes got a tear, hes going to he be playing with a harness the rest of the year most likely.

and if the doctor didnt clear the ankle, then im fine with it, but if Saban is just doing it to play younger, i dont like it.

Yeah, Saban!

I want the same defense that was on the field last week in Oakland.

I think Saban should be able to tell if Zach can play at a high level

THAT'S TRUE THOUGH I HATE TO SAY IT... GIVE ZACH ANOTHER WEEK IN HIS HYPERBARIC CHAMBER OR WHATEVER AND HE'LL PROBABLY BE AT 100% BY NEXT WEEK!!

It's kinda like when HULK was in the water tank asleep.... Zach will bust out next Sunday.

Zach Before:
hulk47yy-1.jpg

Zach on Sunday the 11th against the CHARGERS:
hulk121gw-1.jpg

Oboy said:
I would have to talk to "the doctor" that cleared him.

Two questions...

- Can he hurt himself more? Meaning is there any possibility of this turning into a reocurring problem?

- How does this effect his arm's range of motion? Basically will it have any negative effect on his arm being able to wrap up opponents.

Based on the answer of these questions... which I assume Saban has asked or knows... That would be my decision.
He was cleared by the most well-reknowned and respected orthopaedic doctor in the country -- Dr. Andrews, Birmingham, Alabama. But, again, this clearance was for his shoulder, not his ankle.

inFINSible said:
Yeah, Saban!

I want the same defense that was on the field last week in Oakland.

Im with you... This unit could and should beat Buffalo after the performance in Oakland.

Zach doesn't need to rush back. He should get healthy so he can play in the style he is accustomed.

fishypete said:
Doctor's are morons....Saban is looking out for the team and Zack.

Agreed. Be sure Zach is healthy. It would be nice to have him ready if our last few games are ones that may have playoff implications. Not saying I think they will have, but if they do then we have a much healthier ZT. Zach is still the man but we have no reason to get him all beat up at this point. And we don't even know if he can be as effective with the ankle and the shoulder. After a week in practice him and the Dolphins coaches will know where he is at health wise. I like the move.

Nappy Roots said:
yea, i read that part. hes got a tear, hes going to he be playing with a harness the rest of the year most likely.

and if the doctor didnt clear the ankle, then im fine with it, but if Saban is just doing it to play younger, i dont like it.

He's doing it to protect an important vet player from further aggravating an injury that could turn serious.
There's no need for him to rush back, none whatsoever.
I just don't get it, some will complain about anything on here.

Addaboy Saban! He knows the value of high draft picks!

1stDownRBrown said:
Addaboy Saban! He knows the value of high draft picks!

:confused: So you're saying Saban isn't playing Zach because he wants to lose?

PassRush said:
Just when I think I have read the dumbest thing ever, people keep posting
Thats no freakin kidding. I really think we can beat down buffalo without ZT.

Trekbiz said:
He's doing it to protect an important vet player from further aggravating an injury that could turn serious.
There's no need for him to rush back, none whatsoever.
I just don't get it, some will complain about anything on here.

if he could "further aggravate" the injury, the doctors wouldnt of cleared him IMO.

Back
Top Bottom