Zach last night on NFLTA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach last night on NFLTA

nephinsfan

Pure white trash...god I love her!
Reaction score
Did anyone see Zach last night on NFLTA?? is it just me or did he seemed like he absolutely did not want to be on that show?? do you think the attitude of the phins player is why should we talk to you guys (meaning the media) when all you have done for a year is crap on us???

I like what he said about saban though....intense.....and that intensity is carrying over to the players.

anyways, might be nothing but just noticed that he looked rather ticked to be in front of a camera.

I never thought Zach looked comfortable during any interview or on any show.

nephinsfan said:
Did anyone see Zach last night on NFLTA?? is it just me or did he seemed like he absolutely did not want to be on that show?? do you think the attitude of the phins player is why should we talk to you guys (meaning the media) when all you have done for a year is crap on us???

I like what he said about saban though....intense.....and that intensity is carrying over to the players.

anyways, might be nothing but just noticed that he looked rather ticked to be in front of a camera.

That signature is CLASSIC!

It could go for me too.

He did look like he didn't want to be in front of a camera talking to people that don't give flip about the Dolphins. If I was him I would be like why should I talk to the media that does nothing but blast and doubt the team. I think Saban's attitude is rolling over to the players!!!!!!

What he said about Ricky gave me the chills!!!!

He reminds me of an angrier larger Christian Slater, who also doesn't like being interviewed.

good point about what he said about ricky, he thinks he is actually better than he was when he left......I am excited to see what him and brown can do in the back field together.....or better yet, what having them in the backfield together can for the passing game

Actually, I made a thread about this about a week ago. I think the attitude comes from Saban. Saban seems to loathe the press but realizes he needs to use it. His players look like they have adapted the same attitude.

Thomas would never be described ad jovial, but I have seen him crack smiles and joke before in interviews. Now, whethr it be Saban, or as you said, their unwillingnes to help bandwagon media types out, he doesn't seem to be the same type of guy any longer. Fine by me. Just keep on winning and they can be mad all they want.

nighttrain76 said:
He did look like he didn't want to be in front of a camera talking to people that don't give flip about the Dolphins. If I was him I would be like why should I talk to the media that does nothing but blast and doubt the team. I think Saban's attitude is rolling over to the players!!!!!!

What did he say about Ricky?

Could some post the segment on video?

nighttrain76 said:

I missed it, what did he say about Ricky?

he said the he thinks ricky looks better than he was when he left and thinks he is a little faster now the he is lighter, said it looks like he only took week off not a year...said everything that happened is behind them and he is there because he can help them win.

Back
Top Bottom