Zach, McIntosh, Wooden placed on PUP List | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach, McIntosh, Wooden placed on PUP List

No its just the training camp one. They can be activated at any time. If it was for the season they cannot be activated until week 6. I'm surprised I never knew Wooden got hurt. McIntosh has serious surgery and will probably be put on the regular season list. Zach should be back before the 1st preseason game according to reports that I heard.

They can be activated at any time. Here's an example of a player on that list from an ESPN article:

The linebacker was placed on the active PUP list, rather than the reserve PUP list. Had be been placed on the reserve list, he would have been ineligible to practice or play for the first six games of the regular season.

Players may be taken off the active PUP list at any point of training camp.

LIQUID24 said:
So that means:

1. He hasn't filed his retirement papers

2. The Dolphins can fine him

Correct?
It would appear so.....:confused:

LIQUID24 said:
So that means:

1. He hasn't filed his retirement papers

2. The Dolphins can fine him

Correct?

No his contract has been tolled (suspended). The player is not entitled to any pay or benefits. The big news is the recovery of the roster spot and cap room.

To fine him they would have left the contract active.

What about O-Gun? what is his status and can the Dolphins fine him also?

Merman said:
No his contract has been tolled (suspended). The player is not entitled to any pay or benefits. The big news is the recovery of the roster spot and cap room.

To fine him they would have left the contract active.
That's good news then. Thanks for the clarification.

Jeep said:
What about O-Gun? what is his status and can the Dolphins fine him also?

Wale is not under contract and cannot be fined. He has been offered a required tender to keep exclusive negotiation rights.

Merman said:
Wale is not under contract and cannot be fined. He has been offered a required tender to keep exclusive negotiation rights.

I thought Wale was under contract thru this coming season '04-'05 and he is just trying to get more money out of the team.

Jeep said:
I thought Wale was under contract thru this coming season '04-'05 and he is just trying to get more money out of the team.
We have his rights but he is NOT under contract.

Back
Top Bottom