Zach Miller - Our Answer at TE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Miller - Our Answer at TE

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Zach Miller has been or will be released but he is way better than J. Shockey.

I noticed that the Giants and Saints played better when Shockey was not on the field. Don't ask me why, but the stats and superbowl can prove it...

If we want a nice complement to Fasano, Zach Miller should be the answer.

Questions, comments, concerns, feel free to blast me....

Why Is This A Spoiler?

Lol....Miller could still get tendered...He will be a free agent according to the current CBA..but the new Cba will probably ax that one..who knows man...really up in the air.

I like where your heads at! Miller would be an excellent addition.

IMO I would rather Miller to if we can sign him FA without having to give up anything for him.

YES YES YES! I would love to get Miller. He was somehow able to be productive with basically the worst QBs in the NFL. This guy is a game. AND he is a very good run blocking TE too.

Zach Miller would be awesome to have. Much rather perfer to have him over Shockey.

I would love this move, if it's possible I'm sure Ireland will do all in his power to get him. Competition will be stiff, and the CBA puts a damper on things, but anythings possible. HUGE signing if they do this, as big as the marshall and dansby signings imo, hes a top tier TE

I'm pretty sure everyone knows he'd be a better option than Shockey. Unfortunately, Shockey is available and Miller isn't.

Back
Top Bottom