Zach Miller | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Miller

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
I lurk more than post, but I don't understand why we are not chasing this guy. He is a pro bowl TE that does not appear to be going back to Oakland? I am also surprised that there is no news on him visiting any teams. Does anyone have any updates?

Join the rest of the million dolphins fans that want Miller and who think that Fasano wouldn't make TE at the special olympics...

Trust me, as soon as anything comes up we will all find out.. too many of us jumping at the bit...

Join the rest of the million dolphins fans that want Miller and who think that Fasano wouldn't make TE at the special olympics...

This.

Zach Miller, Kevin Boss, Todd Heap........ pick 1 out of 3, see its easy Ross

Never been a Fasano fan, I would rather see Randy McMichael out there

Because we are saving the money to sign a special teams demon/blocking h-back who adds depth.

If we can get Boss or Heap for a lot cheaper and save the money for other needs, I'm all for it.

Sign him up quick fast and dump fasano, might even get Miller for the low, injury history

Zach has to be fielding offers, I can't imagine there is no interest for the guy. We should definitely be making a heavy push for him though, Fasano is an awesome #2, a mediocre #1 receiving.

I would love Heap or Boss too, if not Zach, but I think Heap is going back to Baltimore.

Back
Top Bottom