zach needs to step up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zach needs to step up

steve dewey

Practice Squad
Reaction score
listen up folks , I usually just browse around the site and listen to you guys bitch about this and that .
It seems like most of you must be in the bathroom when the D is on the field , inevitably Gardner being out is going ruin our chances on going to New Orleans,but saying this you say somebody else has to step up!
Is it Grant or Haley ? conventional wisdom would say yes,but you know either one of these guys can't do it he was going to the Pro Bowl.
Granted these two are doing the best they can,but there is another. I know most of you are going to bitch ,but hey this is America you are allowed to .
I know he gets the most tackles every game ,but zach needs to step and tip that pass in the endzone against a rookie te ,and 3'rd and 7 and he slips lets Hearst get lucky and pick up that back breaking first down that set up 11:00 plus minute drive that ultimatly sealed the game.
He is" the man" since DAN left, my undoubtly favorite player, but you know I'am right ,if you don't reply.
sorry danphanatic.

i think..........

every dolphin in that game was either falling down or taking a nap after the long flight. i think a case of no-doze is in order or have plenty of strong black coffee in the locker room!:D :lol:

All I have to say is 125 tackles,(#2 in the nfl) 2ints,(2nd on team) 1.5 sacks, 1 td. If he tries to do anymore it would be detramental to the team, the real answer is the other 2lbs need to step it up. Right now I think Greenwood and Rogers should just give Zach their paychecks because he has done their job a long w/his own all season.

Well said dajesus.........

Originally posted by Dajesus
All I have to say is 125 tackles,(#2 in the nfl) 2ints,(2nd on team) 1.5 sacks, 1 td. If he tries to do anymore it would be detramental to the team, the real answer is the other 2lbs need to step it up. Right now I think Greenwood and Rogers should just give Zach their paychecks because he has done their job a long w/his own all season.

I couldn't have said it better myself.:cool:

i agree with Dajesus too!!!

Rodgers is inconsistent and Greenwood is like a cone on the field...

whether it's an inside or an outside run, Zach is there... but Rodgers & Greenwood aren't!!!

Why were talking about outside runs, when ever there is a sweep to the opposite side of the feild of Taylor, Bromell and Mixon just get swallowed up. They don't even need to make the play on that, but they have to atleast disrupt it, by takeing more than 1 blocker or forceing the play inside. Instead they get bulled over, wich in turn means Greenwood or Rogers get bulled over, then Zach or a safety makes a tackle 5 yards down feild. If I was playing the phinz every play would be a toss or sweep to that side of the feild, I still don't think we could stop it.

I agree whole heartedly!! Sam and Will linebackers are the MAJOR weaknesses of the defense! The PHINS might be better to put their helmets out there for Greenwood and Rogers and hope a running back trips over them!! It would be more productive!Rogers making a big play is like a holliday, it happens once in awhile!! I think the more Greenword learns he might be okay!!

Next to Ft.Myers about 2 hours south of Tamps, and 2 hours west of Miami.

not just Zach

Zach, JT, Rodgers, Tim Bo, Sam and Pat make big bucks to play great D every game. Lo Bro, Mixon, Walker and Brock make some good money, too.

So, stop A Smith cold - please :evil:

:monkey: 98 yard drives ag. us

Man if ever see a 98 yard drive against us agian I'm changing my vote in the "have you given up poll". No worries though we will be victourious Sat.

Back
Top Bottom