Zach Out Sat. (Ankle) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Out Sat. (Ankle)

fins2923

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Coach's Presser is up on the Insider and Zach is out with an ankle injury sustained in Wed's practice. If it was Reg Season he'd be out there but they are taking no chances. Crowder to start in the middle.

Ooooo, Now one question will be sort of kind of a little answered

Wow, Crowder gets to be the man! I like it. Bills fans should get a looksie at the future.
Dude is going to be starting soon. Does Seau play sparingly during the season? I tend to think so.

is seau gonna play? if not wonder who will start on the other side if crowders in the middle? glenn? maybe moore now that hes gonna play,

Great to see although Saban better not get any idea's, Zach is still the man... You no, with Channing being the guy that he drafted...

I think Crowder is Seau's twin and should split time with him during the season.

I see this as nothing but positive. Channing is going to be the main backup for all LB positions I think and getting him playing time next to Seau and Spragan is just as important as it is Thomas an dSpragan or any other combo. He has done well filling in for Seau and I am sure he will do just fine on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom