Zach Randolph | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Randolph

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Zach Randolph of the Portland Trailblazers took a bereavement leave from the team because his.........girlfriends, cousin's, boyfriend was killed. When he is supposed to be on leave he is spotted at a Portland strip club. Runs up a $106 bill and refuses to pay it.

My thoughts...
1) How the hell do you get a "bereavement" leave for a girlfriends, cousin, boyfriend??

2) Then you mis-use the leave and show up at a strip club

3) Then how stupid do ya have to be when your an NBA player and you refuse to pay a measly $100 bill??? Knowing that it will make headlines!!

Another shining moment for the league. I'm sure David Stern is proud!

Zach Randolph of the Portland Trailblazers took a bereavement leave from the team because his.........girlfriends, cousin's, boyfriend was killed. When he is supposed to be on leave he is spotted at a Portland strip club. Runs up a $106 bill and refuses to pay it.

My thoughts...
1) How the hell do you get a "bereavement" leave for a girlfriends, cousin, boyfriend??

2) Then you mis-use the leave and show up at a strip club

3) Then how stupid do ya have to be when your an NBA player and you refuse to pay a measly $100 bill??? Knowing that it will make headlines!!

1. childhood friend
2. good question
3. he goes there all the time supposbly and the owner said he'll pay it next time.. no need to make a big deal about it, the owner wasnt even pissed....and to add to that it didnt make headlines because if it did you wouldnt have posted this a week late.

While its true the NBA players are getting into a lot of trouble, and you point it out EVERYTIME, but you never seem to say anything when Chris Henry gets in trouble again, or Joey Porter gets in trouble. Ugueth Urbina did something alot worse, but did say anything about that. NFL Players are getting into just as much trouble, if not more trouble then the NBA players.

While its true the NBA players are getting into a lot of trouble, and you point it out EVERYTIME, but you never seem to say anything when Chris Henry gets in trouble again, or Joey Porter gets in trouble. Ugueth Urbina did something alot worse, but did say anything about that. NFL Players are getting into just as much trouble, if not more trouble then the NBA players.

I DO!!!!!!!!!! But this is the OTHER SPORTS area of the thread. We don't talk NFL here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

I talk about the NFL "crimes" in the VIP or other area of the message boards!

I DO!!!!!!!!!! But this is the OTHER SPORTS area of the thread. We don't talk NFL here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

I talk about the NFL "crimes" in the VIP or other area of the message boards!

Ok well im not VIP so i didnt see that, so my bad.

Going to strip clubs isn't the issue!!!:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 Taking a brevament leave and being at a strip club is the issue when your team has games going on!!!!

Going to strip clubs isn't the issue!!!:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 Taking a brevament leave and being at a strip club is the issue when your team has games going on!!!!

That and not paying your tab which was only 106 dollars. I honeslty think he could afford it and if he can't he should not be at the strip Club anyway

Randolph is one of my favorite players is the NBA. Guess he wanted some time off. Wish he would have done it a different way.

What if that's how he lets off steam and sadness? Hot naked chicks can take your mind off anything

1. childhood friend
2. good question
3. he goes there all the time supposbly and the owner said he'll pay it next time.. no need to make a big deal about it, the owner wasnt even pissed....and to add to that it didnt make headlines because if it did you wouldnt have posted this a week late.

:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom