Zach Sieler gets contract extension through 2023 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Sieler gets contract extension through 2023

You're probably mispronouncing his name due to transposing the E and I.
some people call him seee-ler, and some people call him sigh-ler.

i don't know which way is correct.

but, because of the character from Heroes, i will always pronounce it sigh-ler!

has nothing to do with the spelling.

some people call him seee-ler, and some people call him sigh-ler.

i don't know which way is correct.

but, because of the character from Heroes, i will always pronounce it sigh-ler!

has nothing to do with the spelling.
His name probably is Germanic based, Since the I is first, it's pronounced Seeler. If the E were first, it'd be Sighler.

His name probably is Germanic based, Since the I is first, it's pronounced Seeler. If the E were first, it'd be Sighler.
OT but yesterday I heard the Dutch pronunciation for the G in Van Ginkle is pronounced as an English "J". Actually makes sense when I think about it from a linguistic perspective.

DII player from Ferris State University in Big Rapids, MI looking good in Miami. Watched him beat up on my alma mater Grand Valley and thought he would have a chance at the next level. Happy to see him in a Dolphins uniform for at least the next couple years.

Ogbah next please! His value is going up every week, so makes sense to pay him now to get him tied down.
He, and his agent, know this as well.

It's not like Grier wakes up one day, and decides, willy nilly, to do an extension. There is continuing communication between agents, and front offices on all players.

You just aren't going to hear about it until it's a done deal.

Really great set of interviews by players above. Especially, the Zach Sieler, Nik Needham and Emmanuel Ogbah interviews. Strong recommendation to serious Dolphin fans - watch the video above in the BigNasty post.

I love it. Better than picking up free agents. Use the money on emerging players already on your team, who you know fit the system. His relentless pursuit in tackling a running back for a loss yesterday was a signature play. Got to love his all-out effort.
Didn't he come here as a FA?

Back
Top Bottom