Zach Sieler gets contract extension through 2023 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Sieler gets contract extension through 2023

It's not even a question. Davis is not even eligible for an extension yet per league rules as well as per common sense. He is already under contract for 2+ more years.

Ridiculous comparison from the start.
That makes sense. I thought we hadn't extended Tua bc we hated him.

Great news.

Claiming Zach Sieler off waivers was such a home run move by GM Chris Grier. Sieler is such a blue-collar, gritty, all-effort player.

An absolute gem for us.
Dumb a$$ Grier got lucky.

Seems to "get lucky" a lot..........

He needs to fire his agent. THe guys worth at least $5 million per.
Really?

After how many NFL snaps?

I agree, its very low, and had he waited, probably would have gotten more.

I can only infer that he is happy here, loves playing for Flo, sees championship runs in his future, and believes in things other than money.

Really?

After how many NFL snaps?

I agree, its very low, and had he waited, probably would have gotten more.

I can only infer that he is happy here, loves playing for Flo, sees championship runs in his future, and believes in things other than money.
I hope Og feels the same way

I hope Og feels the same way
Thatcwould be nice (for the team), but two totally different situations. Ogbah already put in his rookie deal time and his next payday is the once in a career big one.

I'll be happy if he gives us a nice home town discount, but I don't want to insult him either. The tax situation here is probably worth at least a million, as opposed to most other places.

Back
Top Bottom