Zach Thomas and next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas and next year

'Phins & 'Canes

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
From another site I frequent, though there's absolutely NO sources at all and people are known to be full of crap! But you do have to figure that at some point our LB situation will take on a new look...

http://mb27.scout.com/fmiami20779frm14.showMessage?topicID=45560.topic

...so has anyone heard ANY rumblings of this at all? Probably not as it's either garbage or the lid's so tight on Nick's operation that there's no info getting out at all.

But hey, it's slow as far as news goes, and I didn't see any comments on it when I did a search above, so thought it would be good for a discussion.

Edit: At the bottom of that thread, he says his source is a female who is close to a Dolphin, for whatever that's worth. We'll see what transpires in the next few days/weeks.

DonShula84 said:
Have to register to see the thread, just tell us what it says
He said this:
Sources very close to the Miami dolphins told me Zach will not be back with the team next year, hasnt hit media yet.
Blah blah blah. Just another person creating trouble.

Ah! Didn't realize that. Again, no sources, just says that Zach won't be back and it hasn't hit the media just yet. The thread then goes off course and starts to slam Mario Edwards before the guy says that his source "is a female who is very close to a dolphin, if u know what i mean."

Make of it what you will.

Check out the thread I just posted. Zach was saying TODAY that he is excited about playing with Saban. Does that sound like a guy leaving?

Once again somebody trying to cause trouble.

Well so far this offseason, I have learned that all I have to do is write "Somebody/Sources close to the Miami Dolphins told me" in front of my rumor and people will automatically believe me........no its time to make me some rumors.

Nublar7 said:
Check out the thread I just posted. Zach was saying TODAY that he is excited about playing with Saban. Does that sound like a guy leaving?
I was thinking the exact same thing.;)

Nublar7 said:

Zach was on 790 a while back, and he commented that next year his cap number is somewhere around 12 million, and he went onto say that at some point renegotiating will not be possible for the teams sake...

Back
Top Bottom