zach thomas contrat number ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zach thomas contrat number ?

he is signed until 2008, but he has no guaranteed money after this season. That means they can trade him and free up cap space after this season

hooserdaddy said:
he is signed until 2008, but he has no guaranteed money after this season. That means they can trade him and free up cap space after this season

Between his age and mileage Zach really doesn't have much trade value. He is way more important to the Fins than any other team.

I agree, but the defensive that saban will be installing is going to require bigger linebackers, and I expect that he will be traded or released next season or the season after at the latest.

like pat williams with the bills, we might have to just release zach and bid a fond farewell after 2 years.

so-long-Ricky said:
Between his age and mileage Zach really doesn't have much trade value. He is way more important to the Fins than any other team.

A Bills fan is right! lol

He could probably only fetch a 5th rounder after next year if we traded him, he'll be 32 I think and losing a step after playing so hard at LB for 9 years. I would rather keep him until he retires and release him and then re-sign him again or restructure the contract so we don't have to pay that bonus next spring.

Cheapshotz said:
Dude, HOW the hell did you get 80 on fly sui? I can barely catch ONE in the time limit.

The more flies you get the more time you get. Every fly you kill you get more time added.

Back
Top Bottom