Zach Thomas delivers a message to the 2015 Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas delivers a message to the 2015 Miami Dolphins

Definitely the smartest defensive player I have ever seen. Undersized but packed a punch. Always knew where the play was and wasn't scared to fly in there and sacrifice his body to make the play. Hands down the best MLB I have ever witnessed play the game. Had he had Patrick Willis' physical attributes he would have murdered people on the field in my opinion.

If he had Patrick Willis' physical attributes he might not have worked so hard to be amazing. That's what I dig about him - despite being "non prototypical" he went out and laid the wood. Hope his message reached some hard working talented kid on this roster who will be watching film more this season than going to the club.

Does anybody happen to know a guy who knows a guy who knows Zach and whether he's interested in coaching?

I just remember hearing how Zack spent hours before each game watching film. He knew just about what too expect and would jam them up at the line. You could tell he really loved the game.

I remember Peyton saying once how he hated playing against Zach. Peyton could not audible because ZT knew what was coming.

“It’s been in a while,” Thomas told The Finsiders. “I haven’t been around the locker room in a while, but it was good to be asked to come out and speak to the team. It kind of relit the fire.”

Maybe this means relit a fire to get back to the NFL. Coaching??

Like Dan, I don't think ZT has the temperment/personality for coaching. Though, he could consult to help the LB's and Tannehill.

urlacher got all the undeserved attention zach earned. him and ray lewis, who was actually a decent linebacker in his own. the only time i was ever a cowboys fan were the couple years he went there. what an awesome player!

Back
Top Bottom