Zach Thomas finalist for 2023 HOF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas finalist for 2023 HOF

One of my fav all-time players who I saw in my youthful days and fell in love with. GL Zach, you deserve this!
Probably the main reason I want a LB so bad.

I thought last year was the year. I really don't see him getting voted in under the current process. He's definitely getting dinged from being on underperforming teams and heading a defense that wilted in big spots. That's not unusual, but I'm surprised Taylor got in so easily since he's got the same strikes against him.

Interesting group. There are a lot of *really good* but probably not great players on the list this year.

Fingers crossed for Zach!

Very interesting list this year, with some players at points being considered the best at their position, but other then Revis, not one showed the consistency to be a factor in a game then Zach...If he does not make it this year, then it will show without doubt the bias against him and possibly Miami that there is.

Interesting group. There are a lot of *really good* but probably not great players on the list this year.

Fingers crossed for Zach!
I’d imagine ware/revis/joe Thomas will definitely get spots maybe Wayne. Hester the outliner personally don’t think he’s first ballot. Thomas should get in but I don’t have much faith. Can see them doing something ridiculous like putting Willis in over thomas

It's a tough class to get into IMO.

I hope he does but there's a few locks and he'll be fighting for the ~2-3 spots remaining.

Wayne was one of the ones that also stood out to me. I really like him but playing second fiddle to Harrison for so long and catching balls from Manning may hurt him. Is he "great"? I don't know.

I agree that Joe Thomas is probably the only 95%+ safe bet this time. Eh, Revis probably too.

Thomas has sat so long it almost seems like there is some vendetta out there. I honestly doubt there is an anti-Thomas dark cabal but I would have thought Thomas was the shoo in and Jason Taylor would be on the fringe, waiting to get in. Doesn't make sense to me.

Looking at the list i think he has a chance this year.
I'd say the only players more credentialed than him are Thomas and Revis.
I think he is more credentialed than Dwight Freeney, Freeney had the privilege of playing on a team that had a first ballot hall of fame QB for almost ten years.

I swear to ****in' god if he doesn't get voted in this year, I'm burning it all down, the entire Hall.

0a6dfd4271f6ac68647ee95fe89f7b80.gif

Back
Top Bottom