Zach Thomas...Future HOF'er | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas...Future HOF'er

All of you Zach haters piss me off. You want a stat, I will give you a stat. After being a life long Dolphin fan, and usually left wondering at the end of the year what went wrong with my team, I usually thought or blamed it on coaching. After all those years, I have in the past few years realized I was wrong all along, in my opinion the most important person on a particular team, with reguards to their success on the field is concerned is the GM.

You can tell how good a player is by the really good GM's think of them. In my opinion the best overall evaluater of talent is Bill Polian, then maybe Pioli, and then AJ Smith. I am not going to spell out all of these guys accomplishments, you just have to look at the teams they have built, their teams are always loaded.

Now to my point, even after all those seasons, the fact that he is well beyond his prime, he is a 35 year old MLB with a concussion history, and look at the teams lined up to bid for his services, not teams like Atlanta, or Cinncinati that have idiots running them, the cream of the crop, NE, Indy, and San Diego want him bad.

You can find truth much more in the actions of the truley intelligent football guys, than all the idiotic blogs, magazine and newspaper guys that do not know anything.

it's not about being a Zach "hater", I think he was a really good player just not HOF worthy. I am not bashing him just giving my honst opinion.

and who cares what teams are looking at him? teams always want veteran players on the cheap. A few years ago The Pats signed Seau, they signed Testaverde. It doesn't matter that teams are interested. That is the silliest argument I have heard.

Back
Top Bottom