Zach Thomas HOF finalist | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas HOF finalist

It like total of 20 I think this yr. So Zack this best yr get in.

I will make that Trip to see Zack inducted into the Hall of Fame, Truly a Great Player, met and talked to him in 1998 after a Practice at Joe Robbie Stadium, very down to earth Guy.

With all Dolphins fan bias aside: Zach Thomas 100% has the resume to be a Hall of Famer, and should be already. Look at the number of first team All-Pro selections he has on that resume. Now look at who played the same position that he did during the same years that he did. Two of them are already in the Hall of Fame.

Zach Thomas is a Hall of Famer and it will be a complete injustice if he is not inducted on this go-round.

As a Dolphins fan, of course I think he should have been a first ballot.

I loved Zach... loved him, but I guess I'm the contrarian here. He was real good for quite awhile... rather than great.

I'm not sure he ever gets in.

It's tough for a guy with no Super Bowl wins.

I loved Zach... loved him, but I guess I'm the contrarian here. He was real good for quite awhile... rather than great.

How many Super Bowls dies Urlacher have?

certainly respect your opinion bro, but what would you consider great individually?

Back
Top Bottom