Zach Thomas Interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Interview

If JT wants to learn about class, he should look towards his brother-in-law, and learn something.

i dont know who his neurologist is but who gets cleared to play football after nine concussions, concussions are permanent brain injuries and they are progressive, that means the brain degenerates faster everyone you get, they never go away, why play football again, sometimes athletes are just dumb

Actually after Trent Green's concussion before he became a fin the NFL started taking baseline readings of players. If their brains don't completely return to the levels from that baseline test, they are not supposed to be allowed to play...

good for him...i hope he finishes his career well in dallas

whoa whoa whoa haha im a big zack fan
ill try to find the links for you guys
its just stuff like the way he says stuff..
like they have been rebuliding down there for 5-6 years or whatever
and it finally feels nice to play for a winner..
maybe its just me but the way he says some stuff..
i just feel he should be happy to be out and can leave it at that..
It's just you. He NEVER said in the interview in this thread that it's nice to play for a winner. Also, he did not say "5-6 years or whatever" He said 5 years which is the absolute truth. Again, please post links to where he badmouthed the Dolphins.

Zach could get another concussion during training camp and finish his career right there and then....could happen in the second game of the season. I just wish he finished his career as a Dolphin.
Thought we were suppose to keep our good players...he has a weekend visit with the pats and offered a contract on the same weekend, then signs with a superbowl contender after turning down the saints and Pats.
Its just weird seeing great players finish off a season or two somewhere else....like OJ Simpson with the 49ers and Joe Namath with the Rams. I'm thankful Marino never went to the Vikings

What i thought was kinda cool and i don't know if anyone else noticed, was every time he made reference to the cowboys everything was "they", they have a good team, they have a good defense, they had a good draft, not "we" kinda like even though he is happy to be there he doesn't quite feel like he is a cowboy yet almost like his heart is still with Miami, maybe I'm getting sentimental

it is just i really admire zach thomas, god my kids name is zach thomas, but the more we know about concussions the more i am realizing there are going to be absolute ramifications of nine brain injuries, concussions are permament injuries to the brain

it is just i really admire zach thomas, god my kids name is zach thomas, but the more we know about concussions the more i am realizing there are going to be absolute ramifications of nine brain injuries, concussions are permament injuries to the brain

Love that we named my daughter Daniella Constance..

PS. Don't tell my ex how I came up with that name she would never understand.

Aw screw it tell her, there's a reason she's my ex..

It makes me sad to read about Zach with the Cowboys. He is my favorite Dolphin after Danny and I still can't get used to him being gone. :(

Back
Top Bottom