Zach thomas is a real man | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach thomas is a real man

far & away my favorite guy on the team - the ONLY knock on Zach is his choice of representation. Ladies & Gentlemen, Drew Rosenhaus is a GRADE A scumbag.

Zach is on the side of the Angels no doubt. He should speak at the rookie symposium about heart and loyalty every year.

Zach is a classy player....

I truly believe this guy wants to win....I believe that is why he is willing to re-negotiate....

He is willing to give up some income in exchange for a Superbowl...he's looking at the big picture as opposed to a small one.....looking at the dollars instead of the pennies.....smart smart player

gotta love #54

zach = future hall of famer

number 54 will never be worn by another dolphin again

Finsfan79 said:
zach = future hall of famer

number 54 will never be worn by another dolphin again

You can make a case on that if Zach doesnt win a SB he wont make the HOF, and thats mainly because he has never been a player who likes to hype himself, I mean thats mainly the reason Al freaking Wilson was ahead of 160 tackles ZT for the probowl voting, I bet that Bruschi with his rings and the hole in his heart are a moving enough story to make the HOF, even though Bruschi hasnt done squat compared to the gazzillion tackles and interceptions ZT has. I really hope we win a SB and Zach has a great game that night, only like that he will make the HOF. A year ago I had JT, ZT, Surtain and Madison on the same league but the last 2 money hogs arent anything compared to the first 2 gentleman, my nickname in a Madden board was PatSurtain, I have never logged back in that board, since Im not a KC fan, but still I wouldnt change my nick due to the respect I have for the time Surtain made us all happy. I really hope JT and ZT stay dolphins till they retire.

Zach is a great guy, he's a real dolphin and will be remembered way beyond his years and i really hope that we can give him along with JT a nice big ring to put on there fingers

Zach is clearly showing what happens when a player feels that his organization is doing what it can and his owner is doing what he can to put a winning product on the field and giving the organization a shot at winning championships. Zach saw the hiring of Saban last year and after a season playing under him is obviously and admittedly in love with the man and his coaching. Now he's admitting that he's loved seeing the coaching moves and signings and knows there is a plan. Therefore, when the organization is doing it's part to put a winning product on the field, then players are more likely to do what they can (ie restructuring contracts for salary cap relief) to help out the organization in their own way. This is a win win situation for both!

His commitment to the team has always been beyond reproach, he's renegotiated his contract many times times in order to accomodate Wannys cap problems, so has JT.
These guys are not unlike some of the Patriot players that have helpped their team with their contracts.
It is a good sign to have that kind of leadership in this team and it certainly gives a hint about what he thinks of the organisation with Saban at the helm.
I'm really happy with what I've seen out of Saban so far

For the people saying Zach wouldnt make a lot of money, well im gonna respectfully disagree. Zachs the kind of player who can put a defence over the top, and theres probably 20 teams who would love to have him.

Zach reminds me a lot of a LB named Karl Mecklenburg who played for the Broncos for many years.....he was not in the limelight like Tom Jackson was, but Karl came to play every week and got the job done, just like Randy Gradishar. I think winning a SB would put Zack and JT in the Hall, but right now they are both borderline. I still think they can both make the Hall if they play a lot of years like Junior Seau and rack up a bunch more Pro Bowl selections, but we have to win a SB so these guys will be locks. I hope Kooch gets in soon as well.

:dolphins:

Zach Thomas for President

Zach Thomas is the biggest hard a** i've seen since Thomas Jefferson. I think the man should run for President after he wins the super bowl.

Back
Top Bottom