Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall

I'm from New York, thanks for asking.

You can trust vaarks posts all you want, it would explain why you don't appear to know whether a football is pumped w/ air or stuffed w/ feathers.

Nice comeback considering I'm the one who knows what the rule correctly states therefore blowing your entire arguement to the same **** that spews from your head coaches mouth daily.

Factually you're correct: inactive players have no business being anywhere near that line. Word to the wise, like even most of the TGG members have come to do, you need to take junk with a grain of salt; he's our own Baghdad Bob; he'd find some bullchit way to defend or justify Saddam Hussein if wearing a puke green jersey, whine about being challenged and then accuse those with the audacity to do so of being "whiners" themselves.

14v5q52-1.jpg

I always take Junc's opinion with a grain of salt. In fact it's not even worth the salt that we spread on the roads here in Minnesota. You definitely don't need it but I was more defending you than anything. I think you are one of the best posters on this site and enjoy reading your stuff so when he made an unwarranted attack when he was blatantly wrong he needed to be told so.

Nice comeback considering I'm the one who knows what the rule correctly states therefore blowing your entire arguement to the same **** that spews from your head coaches mouth daily.

do they enforce that rule? look at any sideline and you'll see guys who supposedly aren't supposed to be there.

I always take Junc's opinion with a grain of salt. In fact it's not even worth the salt that we spread on the roads here in Minnesota. You definitely don't need it but I was more defending you than anything. I think you are one of the best posters on this site and enjoy reading your stuff so when he made an unwarranted attack when he was blatantly wrong he needed to be told so.

That's why you don't know the game as well as you should. vaark is a cartoon character, he posts unfunny photoshops, he doesn't know anything about football so you guys can pat yourselves on the back and whine about how the Jets were let into the playoffs while Miami sits at home again.

do they enforce that rule? look at any sideline and you'll see guys who supposedly aren't supposed to be there.

That's why you don't know the game as well as you should. vaark is a cartoon character, he posts unfunny photoshops, he doesn't know anything about football so you guys can pat yourselves on the back and whine about how the Jets were let into the playoffs while Miami sits at home again.

you're a pathetic insecure troll with obvious issues of low self-esteem who resorts to haunting an opponent's board unsuccessfully currying the kind of validation that no doubt eludes you in your personal life and even over at your own home TGG board.

you're a pathetic insecure troll with obvious issues of low self-esteem who resorts to haunting an opponent's board unsuccessfully currying the kind of validation that no doubt eludes you in your personal life and even over at your own home TGG board.

:lol2::lol2: I'm insecure, I'm the one resorting to cheap shots about a deceased daughter of a rival teams owner.

The only times you make me laugh are the times you aren't actually trying to be funny. I have never seen a more insanely jealous person than you on a message board.

First off, Vaarks photoshops are funny as hell. I know you may not be very smart (being that you are a Jets Fan) but at least God could have given you a sense of humor so you could maybe be some what tollerable when you are in the presence of other people. (Based however on the amount of your posts though I don't think that is very often)

Of course they don't enforce the rule all the time. They don't call holding on every single play there is but we all know it's there. They basically only call it when it affects the outcome of a play. Your ****head coach and inactive players not only broke the rule but maliciously tried to hurt a player from an opposing team. If you can't see the wrong in that then there is no hope for you as a fully functional human being because you brain isn't working.

As far as you critiquing my football knowledge I find it laughable. You have been on this site trying to defend dirty Sanchez saying he has only played poorly the last couple games but in reality he has played like **** in 7 of his last nine games. Take away the one good game he had against the Texans (32nd in the league pass defense) and over those last 8 games he has 5 TD's, 10 INT's and a 59.72 rating. All ****ing world stats if you ask me. You also try to say that Sanchez has helped his team win some crucial games by coming through late but in all reality it was his teammates that made the big plays. I will even give you the fact that Sanchez helped put them in those positions but his TEAMMATES MADE THE PLAYS. What you are failing to see is that once you finished the cup cake part of your schedule and your running game went down hill all of a sudden so did Sanchez play and his stats.

Wheather you want to admit it or not Henne and Sanchez are both the exact same QB and neither is better than the other. This is my non homer view, but because you are blinded by green homer glasses let me point it out to you.

Both are:
-2nd year starters who are still learning
-struggle mightily when the offense isn't able to run the ball
-have shown glimpses of being great but can't do it consistantly
-have the ability to get better (this next season will determine if these 2 have legit NFL talent)
-have almost identical stats with both being just a bit better in certain categories

If you can't see these things when you watch these two play and examine the stats then your football knowledge definitely is not as great as you say it is.

:lol2::lol2: I'm insecure, I'm the one resorting to cheap shots about a deceased daughter of a rival teams owner.

The only times you make me laugh are the times you aren't actually trying to be funny. I have never seen a more insanely jealous person than you on a message board.

It's funny how you are the one who started the arguement stating how the Fins had the most arrests this offseason and that Ross and his minoirity owners are a joke but when Vaark fires back about your players and their baby momma drama, player dui's and overall cluster **** of a family your owner has he is the one who is insecure. Maybe those in glass houses shouln't throw stones if they aren't prepared to have a few of their own walls shattered.

First off, Vaarks photoshops are funny as hell. I know you may not be very smart (being that you are a Jets Fan) but at least God could have given you a sense of humor so you could maybe be some what tollerable when you are in the presence of other people. (Based however on the amount of your posts though I don't think that is very often)

Of course they don't enforce the rule all the time. They don't call holding on every single play there is but we all know it's there. They basically only call it when it affects the outcome of a play. Your ****head coach and inactive players not only broke the rule but maliciously tried to hurt a player from an opposing team. If you can't see the wrong in that then there is no hope for you as a fully functional human being because you brain isn't working.

As far as you critiquing my football knowledge I find it laughable. You have been on this site trying to defend dirty Sanchez saying he has only played poorly the last couple games but in reality he has played like **** in 7 of his last nine games. Take away the one good game he had against the Texans (32nd in the league pass defense) and over those last 8 games he has 5 TD's, 10 INT's and a 59.72 rating. All ****ing world stats if you ask me. You also try to say that Sanchez has helped his team win some crucial games by coming through late but in all reality it was his teammates that made the big plays. I will even give you the fact that Sanchez helped put them in those positions but his TEAMMATES MADE THE PLAYS. What you are failing to see is that once you finished the cup cake part of your schedule and your running game went down hill all of a sudden so did Sanchez play and his stats.

Wheather you want to admit it or not Henne and Sanchez are both the exact same QB and neither is better than the other. This is my non homer view, but because you are blinded by green homer glasses let me point it out to you.

Both are:
-2nd year starters who are still learning
-struggle mightily when the offense isn't able to run the ball
-have shown glimpses of being great but can't do it consistantly
-have the ability to get better (this next season will determine if these 2 have legit NFL talent)
-have almost identical stats with both being just a bit better in certain categories

If you can't see these things when you watch these two play and examine the stats then your football knowledge definitely is not as great as you say it is.

I have a great sense of humor, I love to laugh but his 3rd grade style photoshops don't do it for me.

They NEVER enforce the sideline rule, there are guys over there every game for every team do you ever see a flag thrown? do you see holding flags every game? That's the difference.

You are looking at #s w/i watching him play. he has ben bad the last couple of weeks but overall this season he has been good and he is the #1 reason we have 9 wins. he won 3-4 games late for us, I don't care what his comp % was.

Our running game went downhill 2 months ago and we kept winning b/c of the QB. now the QB and running game are struggling which is why we can't score.

Sacnhez is far and away better than henne. The 2 aren't close right now, that doesn't mean henne won't be better but based on this year the 2 aren't close. Sanchez still has a ton of room for improvement but he's been much better than henne.

if sanchez struggles mightily when we can't run well how come he has won multiple games this year w/o a good ground game?

Miami was already flagged for that once earlier in the game, he has ton get back to the field as soon as possiblle, he was alreayd OOb for 15+ yards and it would have been much longer had he not been tripped up.

Maybe they should have shot him then. It seems anything goes on the sidelines.

Playng vs. scrubs, favorable calls, his defense, his playmaking receivers who do the real work after getting hit on the slants and what not. There is alot to it really, to say Sanchez has played decent overall this season is accurate but he has played vs. cupcakes son. Henne was put through the grinder with the D's he has faced this season, not to mention the crypt keeper calling the plays.

I have a great sense of humor, I love to laugh but his 3rd grade style photoshops don't do it for me.

They NEVER enforce the sideline rule, there are guys over there every game for every team do you ever see a flag thrown? do you see holding flags every game? That's the difference.

You are looking at #s w/i watching him play. he has ben bad the last couple of weeks but overall this season he has been good and he is the #1 reason we have 9 wins. he won 3-4 games late for us, I don't care what his comp % was.

Our running game went downhill 2 months ago and we kept winning b/c of the QB. now the QB and running game are struggling which is why we can't score.

Sacnhez is far and away better than henne. The 2 aren't close right now, that doesn't mean henne won't be better but based on this year the 2 aren't close. Sanchez still has a ton of room for improvement but he's been much better than henne.

if sanchez struggles mightily when we can't run well how come he has won multiple games this year w/o a good ground game?

Actually I watch the Fins, Jets and Pats play every week. I live in Minnesota and being that we don't get many Fins televised games I get NFL Sunday ticket and watch all of the AFCE games. So to say I use stats for my argument is pure speculation on your part. However, I can probably correctly assume that you may have watched at most 3 possible Fins games this year and rely almost entirely for stats for your side of the arguement.

See you put in plain text, "Our running game went down hill two months ago" which I see is the exact same time Sanches started playing poorly. Wow what a ****ing coincidence. Hmmm, I wonder if they correlate. Holy **** they do because Sanches isn't that good of a QB if he doens't have a running game to protect his flaws.

Another thing is you see Sanches making one or two good/great plays a game and think holy **** he really helped us win. What you are failing to see or just blindly over looking his the horrible plays he also made during the game that put them in the predicament they were in. It's the exact same thing I see week in and week out with Henne, INCONSISTENCY. Which brings me to my main point between Sanches and Henne in that neither one of them is better than the other because neither one plays week to week let alone an entire game consistantly well if relied upon to win the game. Do they have their moments yes, but not as often or consistent as we as fans would like.

If you are dumb enough to ask the question why haven't you lost games because the offense isn't playing well then I guess I will play along and answer the question. It's the same reason the Fins have 7 wins, YOUR ****ING DEFENSE!

Just becuase its 'never enforced' doesnt mean it cant be.

Rules like that are in place for situations like this. When a opposing team is being a bunch of morons, the league has a legitimate way of punishing them.

How many times do you get pulled over becasue your tail light is out? Hardly ever? So why is the law there?

1. Its there to force you to properly operate your vehicle.

2. Its there so If you are being a pompous A$$ the cop can right you up for extra stuff after you have been pulled over for a larger offense (IE speeding or running a red light)

Actually I watch the Fins, Jets and Pats play every week. I live in Minnesota and being that we don't get many Fins televised games I get NFL Sunday ticket and watch all of the AFCE games. So to say I use stats for my argument is pure speculation on your part. However, I can probably correctly assume that you may have watched at most 3 possible Fins games this year and rely almost entirely for stats for your side of the arguement.

See you put in plain text, "Our running game went down hill two months ago" which I see is the exact same time Sanches started playing poorly. Wow what a ****ing coincidence. Hmmm, I wonder if they correlate. Holy **** they do because Sanches isn't that good of a QB if he doens't have a running game to protect his flaws.

Another thing is you see Sanches making one or two good/great plays a game and think holy **** he really helped us win. What you are failing to see or just blindly over looking his the horrible plays he also made during the game that put them in the predicament they were in. It's the exact same thing I see week in and week out with Henne, INCONSISTENCY. Which brings me to my main point between Sanches and Henne in that neither one of them is better than the other because neither one plays week to week let alone an entire game consistantly well if relied upon to win the game. Do they have their moments yes, but not as often or consistent as we as fans would like.

If you are dumb enough to ask the question why haven't you lost games because the offense isn't playing well then I guess I will play along and answer the question. It's the same reason the Fins have 7 wins, YOUR ****ING DEFENSE!

sanchez's season went downhill on Thanksgiving, that's 3 weeks ago not 2 months ago.

he wasn't making one play, in the den game he had a rough start but bounced back and played well and finished it off making a play to win that game. In det & Cle he played well throuhout the games and made plays to bring us back or win the games, vs. hou he played well for the most part and w/ the game appearing over made probably the best throw any QB has made this season to set up the GW TD.

Sanchez has been pretty consistent most of the year, he has had a few bad games and for the first time in his career he has not bounced back from his bad games the last couple of weeks but for the most part he has been pretty consistent.

Our D has been up and down all year, they have not been grat and they nearly blew 3 games that snachez resuced us in. if not for mark rescuing the D we'd be 6-7/7-6 instead of 9-4. This is not the same D as last year.

Just becuase its 'never enforced' doesnt mean it cant be.

Rules like that are in place for situations like this. When a opposing team is being a bunch of morons, the league has a legitimate way of punishing them.

How many times do you get pulled over becasue your tail light is out? Hardly ever? So why is the law there?

1. Its there to force you to properly operate your vehicle.

2. Its there so If you are being a pompous A$$ the cop can right you up for extra stuff after you have been pulled over for a larger offense (IE speeding or running a red light)

Why are your guys always running OOB? There should have been a flag on your player two for not trying to get back into the field of play but somehow you guys ignore that. I wonder why?

sanchez's season went downhill on Thanksgiving, that's 3 weeks ago not 2 months ago.

he wasn't making one play, in the den game he had a rough start but bounced back and played well and finished it off making a play to win that game. In det & Cle he played well throuhout the games and made plays to bring us back or win the games, vs. hou he played well for the most part and w/ the game appearing over made probably the best throw any QB has made this season to set up the GW TD.

Sanchez has been pretty consistent most of the year, he has had a few bad games and for the first time in his career he has not bounced back from his bad games the last couple of weeks but for the most part he has been pretty consistent.

Our D has been up and down all year, they have not been grat and they nearly blew 3 games that snachez resuced us in. if not for mark rescuing the D we'd be 6-7/7-6 instead of 9-4. This is not the same D as last year.

Against Denver he made a great play. Please tell me how throwing up a hail mary and having a defender run into your receiver because he lost sight of the ball and fell down is your QB making a great play. I would call it having a horse shoe up your ***. Also, the best throw of the year belongs to Vick when he threaded it through three defenders.

Once again though with this post you are further backing my opinion. Your exact statement is "he played well throught most of the games". Well guess what he also played ****ty the rest of the time in those games with some serious head scratcher throws. Which means one thing, he is to inconsistant. Putting him in the same boat as Henne. If you are unable to see the downfall in your opinion through your own writing I'm done with you as you clearly have no clue what a competent NFL QB is.

Back
Top Bottom