Zach Thomas journal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas journal

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Zach Thomas journal
02/23/04 Keeping in Shape in Off-Season
I do a lot of working out in the off-season. I do a lot of Tae Kwon Do and different things to keep in shape because the season is never too far off. I always like to stay active in the off-season and find different things to do. I don’t like to shut the body down. I’m getting too old to be shutting the body down. It’s like an old car – you’ve got to keep it running. I play a lot of basketball too but I’m very careful. I stay on the outside and shoot. I don’t mix it up on the inside and get all dirty and hit the boards and that kind of stuff. I don’t watch much NBA or college basketball on television but I like to play it. I’m not one of those people that can go out and just run and run. I need to be doing something that is active and that helps keep me in shape.

good thing he is not on my hoops team if he does not go to the hole or rebound :rolleyes:

I didn't know some players actually kept up with their sites there. Last time I looked it said, "welcome to my site" and then nothing. :lol:

Guess I'll go lookin' around.

Back
Top Bottom