Zach Thomas makes it to the semifimalist | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas makes it to the semifimalist

He should make it but not holding my breath. The media seems to have something against us. Kuechenburg should have made it and yet get got passed over and over. Same thing is happening to Zach Thomas.

No chance he gets in, which is a travesty. Dude is 100% an HoF player, but sports writers always play favorites, and the short, mean, unathletic dominator for a team that never won a Super Bowl just doesn't inspire writers fixated on big markets and rings. It's a popularity contest first and foremost ... and Zach Thomas isn't the supermodel athlete some other players are, so his dominance as a football player gets lost on sportswriters.

The names on that list are insane. I honestly don’t see how he gets in with those other names on the list.

Manning and Woodson are locks other than that not seeing how Zach doesn’t get in. Maybe Willis is a problem but shouldn’t be considering Zach has almost double his solo tackles, triple his assists, double his TD’s and ints. Zach should be a lock but with this voting board who knows

Manning and Woodson are locks other than that not seeing how Zach doesn’t get in. Maybe Willis is a problem but shouldn’t be considering Zach has almost double his solo tackles, triple his assists, double his TD’s and ints. Zach should be a lock but with this voting board who knows
I saw a poll on Twitter brother. It was twice the number for Willis over Zach for the HOF. I hope he gets in. One of my all time favorites.

I bet the headliner, good ole "cut that meat" and "chicken parm you taste so good", himself would say Zach belongs. He's always said Zach was among the best he's ever played.

I saw a poll on Twitter brother. It was twice the number for Willis over Zach for the HOF. I hope he gets in. One of my all time favorites.

yeah but what’s your core of Twitter. How many people over 30 that would actually remember Zach use Twitter. Willis to me is not a hall of famer. He’s the same as megatron. Elite player for 5-7 years but he’s not even top 40 for all time tackles. The only true exception to a short career is Terrell Davis who single handily careered Denver to a Super Bowl on his way to the most dominating playoff performances in history. Same goes for megatron. How do you let a guy in the HOF that is not top 20 in receiving tds and not even top 30 in receiving yards? I mean he might be the single best wr I’ll ever see (too young for Rice) but a long career seems to be a fairly certain requirement.

Back
Top Bottom