Zach Thomas on Joe Rose Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas on Joe Rose Show

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Former Dolphins great Zach Thomas is about to talk with WQAM host Joe Rose (8:20am) breaking down the Dolphins-Jets game.

Zach Thomas said he and Sam Madison and Pat Surtain will be an honorary captain for Sunday night's Dolphins-Jets game.

Zach Thomas said Mike Nolan's defense mirrors what Rex Ryan uses in New York. The goal's to confuse the opposing offense. Key is "no busts.

"What saved him and allowed him to stay on this team is his special teams play," Zach Thomas on Jason Allen.

"First few games he's played like an All Pro....He's really impressed me a lot. I'm happy for him," Zach Thomas on Jason Allen's emergence.

Zach Thomas admits he never thought NT Paul Soliai would have lasted this long in the league, but pointed out he's beginning to emerge.

"Karlos Dansby is everything he's made out to be and I'm happy he's here, especially with Channing Crowder being out," Zach Thomas told Rose

"To me, first down is a very important down. If you get yardage off that down...both QBs are better on third and 5 or short," Zach Thomas

"To start your first two games at road, that's tough on a quarterback," Zach Thomas said of Chad Henne finally being at home for a game.

Zach Thomas said he watched Jason Taylor play against the Patriots in Woody Johnson's box. "I wasn't cheering for anybody."

"When fans saw me cheering for Jason it was like somebody slapped their momma," Zach Thomas said of watching Jets play Patriots last week.

http://twitter.com/omarkelly

Now here's a true Fins great who actually bleeds aqua/orange unlike other "me first" types who chase their own agendas and aspire to be the poor man's version of The Rock. I'd love to see him on staff as a coach for us. He's the best.

One of my all time favorites, he's the perfect example of work ethic.

"When fans saw me cheering for Jason it was like somebody slapped their momma," Zach Thomas said of watching Jets play Patriots last week.

What a classic quote! I will always hold 54 in high esteem.

Now here's a true Fins great who actually bleeds aqua/orange unlike other "me first" types who chase their own agendas and aspire to be the poor man's version of The Rock. I'd love to see him on staff as a coach for us. He's the best.

your sig is ****ing AWSOME!!!!

A MAN among Men!!

Don't know how many times the opponents scream across the line with green grass out front .... Bay-Um, 1 yard gain as Zach slashes in through blockers ... at the Sports Bar, used to stand & yell Zach-I-FIED on those plays about 10 times a game .... he became a bar favorite out here on the Left Coast!! ... everyone admires that kind of play!!

Back
Top Bottom