Zach Thomas on WQAM at 12pm ET | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas on WQAM at 12pm ET

Wow, he says to jump on Brandon Marshall RIGHT NOW. Trade the 12th pick because of all the reasons we already know, young, proven blahblah.

He advocates the resigning of J.Taylor (of course) and also said he will not hesitate to trade the 12th pick for Marshall.

They started off talking about his concussions. He said it was very serious and that's why he didn't play last season with the Chiefs. Still has pretty bad headaches time to time. I forget the foundation, but he's helping young kids understand the seriousness of concussions. He is also donating his brain to science when he dies to help future players get an understanding of concussions and football.

Sid went on to say he thinks he's a Hall of Famer. That it's not exactly about numbers that gets you in, but more the era in which you played. He said he is right there behind Ray Lewis and deserves to be in that category. Zach is not worried about it at all. He said he wouldn't lose sleep over it. He loved playing and doesn't need that jacket to complete his career.

We need to sign JT back. Now that Ferg is out 8 games we need that vet on the dline. He says it's a must to get him back because the team lacks leadership by losing Porter.

He says the mentality of the rookies these days are so different from when he was one. His days as a rookie, he was in awe when he saw some of the veteran players. These days, the rookies lack a certain respect.

When Zach was a rookie, Larry Izzo and OJ McDuffey made him streak across some golf course. Dan Marino came up to him saying Wait! Wait! Zach is thinking Dan is not going to let this happen... Dan then says we need to put bags over their heads because people will know who they are.... So Zach streaked across the course, ran into a tree @ss naked, ran back to the complex where all the doors were locked. He had to go through some public area to get back in. Pretty funny...

Anyway, he thinks it's not as fun now because rookies won't do things like that anymore.

He absolutely loves Chad Henne and says he is absolutely the future. Also says if Parcells called him and asked him what to do with the #12 pick he would trade it to Denver for B. Marshall.

thats it in a nutshell.

They started off talking about his concussions. He said it was very serious and that's why he didn't play last season with the Chiefs. Still has pretty bad headaches time to time. I forget the foundation, but he's helping young kids understand the seriousness of concussions. He is also donating his brain to science when he dies to help future players get an understanding of concussions and football.

Sid went on to say he thinks he's a Hall of Famer. That it's not exactly about numbers that gets you in, but more the era in which you played. He said he is right there behind Ray Lewis and deserves to be in that category. Zach is not worried about it at all. He said he wouldn't lose sleep over it. He loved playing and doesn't need that jacket to complete his career.

We need to sign JT back. Now that Ferg is out 8 games we need that vet on the dline. He says it's a must to get him back because the team lacks leadership by losing Porter.

He says the mentality of the rookies these days are so different from when he was one. His days as a rookie, he was in awe when he saw some of the veteran players. These days, the rookies lack a certain respect.

When Zach was a rookie, Larry Izzo and OJ McDuffey made him streak across some golf course. Dan Marino came up to him saying Wait! Wait! Zach is thinking Dan is not going to let this happen... Dan then says we need to put bags over their heads because people will know who they are.... So Zach streaked across the course, ran into a tree @ss naked, ran back to the complex where all the doors were locked. He had to go through some public area to get back in. Pretty funny...

Anyway, he thinks it's not as fun now because rookies won't do things like that anymore.

He absolutely loves Chad Henne and says he is absolutely the future. Also says if Parcells called him and asked him what to do with the #12 pick he would trade it to Denver for B. Marshall.

thats it in a nutshell.
Thanks for the recap!!

i think zach thomas has to go down as my favorite dolphin of all time. every word that comes out of his mouth is classy.

love what he said about the patriots when he was a free agent and love what he just said about the hall of fame.

we need to sign him for a day so he can retire a dolphin asap. then hire him as assistant linebackers coach. i would love to have zach and penny as coaches here for a long time.

:lol2:

I love Zach but giving up our 12th pick for Brandon Marshall would be almost as bad as us passing up on Patrick Willis for Ted Ginn, Jr. I don't know why everyone keeps wanting this thug? He will probably be the next big name to be suspended by the NFL. Doesn't the repeated DUIs and his beating his girlfriend make any of you realize this is a bad character? I want my Phins to win, but not win at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom