Zach Thomas One Of 25 Semifinalists For Hof Class Of 2019 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas One Of 25 Semifinalists For Hof Class Of 2019

No doubt in my mind Zach will be in one day. He's a freakin five time all pro.

The longer it takes the more we get to hear, see and talk about him.

Hang in there Zach you'll get in.

Awesome stuff!

What a player! Man, I'm so happy I got a chance to see him play from beginning to end.
I don't know how you let this guy walk into the LB room and not soak up every single thing he says.
I don't know how you get draft as an LB for this team and not ask him to personally coach you in the offseason.

One of the most well deserved Dolphins player that needs to be in the HOF. He’s the definition of heart and spirit. Played like every down mattered. Will always be the epitome of team player in my eyes.

Probably near zero chance of getting in at this point … but then again, that's what they said about him making the team when we drafted him. Here's to ZT keeping on proving people wrong!

Probably near zero chance of getting in at this point … but then again, that's what they said about him making the team when we drafted him. Here's to ZT keeping on proving people wrong!

That’s what everyone was saying about Jason Taylor too.

I think he will get in, but it will take a fan campaign and especially fans lobbying the voters directly by social media.

He's absolutely deserving. He is not one of those guys who gets in because he was on a championship team but maybe, probably doesn't really belong. Thomas was legitimately GREAT for a sustained period of time, and he was great in ways that are pretty well documented and have been talked about by other great players of his era, like Peyton Manning.

He'll get in, we're just going to have to be squeaky wheels.

That’s what everyone was saying about Jason Taylor too.
I always thought Taylor would get in … I thought Thomas would get overlooked. Most people I read were certain Taylor would get in … too many sacks not to get in. But Thomas never was as big a star outside of Miami as Taylor was, so getting that many outsiders to vote for ZT was always going to be tough.

I think he will get in, but it will take a fan campaign and especially fans lobbying the voters directly by social media.

He's absolutely deserving. He is not one of those guys who gets in because he was on a championship team but maybe, probably doesn't really belong. Thomas was legitimately GREAT for a sustained period of time, and he was great in ways that are pretty well documented and have been talked about by other great players of his era, like Peyton Manning.

He'll get in, we're just going to have to be squeaky wheels.
People never were in awe of ZT outside of Miami … and the longer it goes, the fewer people are even going to remember.

Back
Top Bottom