Zach Thomas or Jason Taylor? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas or Jason Taylor?

Even though I dislike both the Cowboys and Skins, I'd want Zach to win the SB over JT.

Zach said his heart was still in Miami and he's my favorite player.

Gotta admit, I'm a bit of a Redskins fan but the Dolphins have always been #1 for me. I think the Redskins will have two really good Jasons this year. JT and JC. JT will be the QB stalker on defense like Jason in Friday the 13th movies. Campbell will be the big armed QB on offense. The Skins might be a lethal team this year. They might ruin Terrell Owens' big show he has planned for 2008. Tony Romo better watch his back ... JT will get to him one way or another. JT will probably be dancing on the stars of those Cowboy QB helmets. :) Tom Brady knows all about it. JT got after Brady pretty regularly the past 11 years with the Phins.

I would have to say Zach Thomas. Zach is a class act while JT is just a prima donna crybaby. I have never considered him one of my favorite Dolphins, while Zack has always been one of my favorite Dolphins

I would prefer to watch ether die on the field of a heart attack then have the Phins lose the Superbowl.

That said, if I HAD to pick one to win it (not against us), it would be Zack, every day of the week. He doesnt have the God given talent of Taylor, and to even be mentioned with some of the guys he is mentioned with took more than a decade of bust-your-*** hard study hard charging in the gym WORK. Day in, day out working his but off to be better than you.

I would prefer to watch ether die on the field of a heart attack then have the Phins lose the Superbowl.

That said, if I HAD to pick one to win it (not against us), it would be Zack, every day of the week. He doesnt have the God given talent of Taylor, and to even be mentioned with some of the guys he is mentioned with took more than a decade of bust-your-*** hard study hard charging in the gym WORK. Day in, day out working his but off to be better than you.

His name is Zach. With an H. Not Zack. He's been in the NFL since 1996, it's time to remember one letter.

I have no ill-will to the Redskins, although Kim Bokamper was inches away from putting Super Bowl XVII to bed.....That still gets me.

Dallas, my god.....no way. I'd rather have Zach win because he is quite possibly, outside of Dan Marino my all-time favorite Dolphin and one of the greatest Dolphins to ever play. Not that Jason Taylor isn't, but i too was more of a Zach guy. But as long as he's with Dallas i dont want him winning anything.

Dallas is my most hated team outside of the a-east. I love Zach but I don't want Dallas to have one over us. ugh.

Back
Top Bottom