Zach Thomas OUT 1-3 weeks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas OUT 1-3 weeks

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2004/11/23/a1b_dolphins_1123.html
Looks like Pope is going to get his shot.
Pope's big test will be as a starter Sunday, when the Dolphins visit the San Francisco 49ers for the second half of their West Coast road trip.

Good news is that it looks like Feeley will start on Sunday.
A.J. Feeley said sleeping on his sore right hip was painful but that he will play Sunday at San Francisco. "I'm going to practice even if I have to get shot up again to practice I'll do it," he said. "I'm not going to miss practice because that's what we need to get everything down."

Nublar7 said:
Good news is that it looks like Feeley will start on Sunday.
haha you know he has to eat standing up.

While it's not good to hear about Thomas, I'm really excited at the way Feely sounds as if he is committed to playing and practicing. I really think he is gonna do well, if not this year than next year, once he gets a training camp under his belt as a starter.

I feel bad for Thomas. I think he's the current nfl leader in tackles. If Pope tears it up do you think theres any chance Thomas won't be here next season?

gator_sensation said:
Thomas is not going anywhere. He will retire a Dolphin just like Taylor and hopefully Chambers and McMichael.
He keeps mentioning in interviews that he doesn't even know if he'll be around next season with all of the changes that are coming. It's something to ponder.

''They might want to unload a bunch of us,'' linebacker Zach Thomas said. ``I might not be here. Who knows? If [linebacker Junior Seau] can leave San Diego, anybody might have to leave their team. I'm not complaining -- that's just part of the business.''
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/10229767.htm

A.J. Feeley said sleeping on his sore right hip was painful but that he will play Sunday at San Francisco. "I'm going to practice even if I have to get shot up again to practice I'll do it," he said. "I'm not going to miss practice because that's what we need to get everything down."

That's the spirit!

On a sidenote, losing Thomas is a big blow to our defence =( He has played well this year.

Phinished w/RW said:
I feel bad for Thomas. I think he's the current nfl leader in tackles. If Pope tears it up do you think theres any chance Thomas won't be here next season?
Not with our salary cap and the cap hit we would take for gettin rid of him. Thomas and JT will retire a fin unless somehow the salary cap goes through the roof and we can make all the moves we want.

I have a big big feeling that zach thomas' attitude is not supportive about reform. not gonna play as hard, huh? it now makes more sense.

Philter25 said:
Not with our salary cap and the cap hit we would take for gettin rid of him. Thomas and JT will retire a fin unless somehow the salary cap goes through the roof and we can make all the moves we want.
exhibiting a resistence to team unity, which seems to be the Plan, is enough reason to send him to finish someplace else. this goes for anyone. distraction is a part of the past. distractions are more expensive than just $$$

Back
Top Bottom