Zach Thomas Petition | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Petition

foycore79

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Well looks like things may be quiet for a little while so I figured since the office is still looking into UFA'S and RFA'S to hopefully bring in I figured in the meantime they should grant Zach his wish and sign him for a day so he can retire as a Dolphin,face it if anyone deserves it it is Zach one of the best players of the past decade and a half and he still showing interest with being involved somehow with the organization.So with that being said I have made a petition on facebook if you guys have an account please take the time and sign.
Thanks
Copy this link
http://apps.facebook.com/questionnaires/answer.php?survey_id=642875427

Sign in allow the app then go to search for petitions and type Zach Thomas
and bingo you got it

Instead of using a application you should just start a fan page or something.

I don't understand why they haven't done it yet. It's a one day thing. Give the man his damn wish, he only played his heart out and gave it 120% every down he was out there. Granted it wasn't while this FO was here, but still.

I bet Zach is better tackler right now then Channing Crowder.....he deserves a to retire here, get put in the Dolphin's Ring of Fame, and then the Hall of Fame.

I don't understand why they haven't done it yet. It's a one day thing. Give the man his damn wish, he only played his heart out and gave it 120% every down he was out there. Granted it wasn't while this FO was here, but still.

agree.
Different FO but they have to understand this is something 99.99999 of dolphin fans want.
Also if I find that .1
:tank:

He'll get it. They're waiting 'til the season is closer. I mean, look, Nomar waited all offseason and just did it right before the season is about to start. I understand it's a different sport, but I believe it's the same concept.

agree.
Different FO but they have to understand this is something 99.99999 of dolphin fans want.
Also if I find that .1

true dat, but also true that the owner is a life-long Fins fan himself and as such, surely must value ZT's contributions as much as the other 99.999999! Hopefully that'll get it done.

Vark,

I gave my gf the heads up on April 14. :hi5: Thanks for your tireless efforts to get the word out! :hclap:

Back
Top Bottom