Zach Thomas Plays Wedding Crasher! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Plays Wedding Crasher!

jdang307

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Zach Thomas Gets Married: Izzo Crashes Wedding!

Let's Do Some Patron Silver Shots For...

Larry Izzo, the Patriots' fearless special teams ace, who did his best Vince Vaughn/Owen Wilson impersonation while attending the wedding of former Dolphins teammate Zach Thomas two months ago in West Palm Beach. Says Thomas: "Our party was sort of on the early side, so Izzo and a couple of other guys crashed the [Jewish] wedding in the ballroom next door. I guess it was just like the movie: They were lifting the bride up in the chair and posing for pictures with the family. It was going real smooth until Redskins tackle Todd Wade, who's like 6-8, 320, showed up, and everyone went, 'Wait a minute, who's that guy? ... '"
Oxygen-deprived Thought from Above

It didn't hit me until later, but flying back from Ft. Lauderdale on Wednesday after watching Nick Saban's press conference at the Dolphins' training facility, I remembered the coach having said, "I always say that there are three 'i's in winning: intensity, immediacy and intelligence..." That's a snappy little saying, except for the perplexing fact that THERE ARE ONLY TWO 'I'S IN WINNING. RIGHT? If the Dolphins get nailed for any 12 men on the field penalties this week, we'll know whom to blame.

The second one was pretty funny.

Also funny about Todd Wade ruining the crash party. And in addition, this answers that fool (and I say that in a joking manner :D ) who was questioning whether or not Zach was ahem, you know, not that there is anything wrong with that. This is the same guy I think who went out with Taylor the other day as well. Pictures from the wedding would be cool. I'm not asking for them, I'm just saying it'd be fun to see who was there.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/michael_silver/09/21/brett/2.html

"I always say that there are three 'i's in winning: intensity, immediacy and intelligence..." That's a snappy little saying, except for the perplexing fact that THERE ARE ONLY TWO 'I'S IN WINNING. RIGHT?

Um ... I think that's the point, there normally is only two i's in winning. That's why Saban said, "I always say" ... not, "Everyone knows" ... it's the way he looks at it.

Haha, that's pretty funny. Too bad those guys aren't still with us. We could use a good veteran STer and run-blocking tackle.

JoeFin said:
Um ... I think that's the point, there normally is only two i's in winning. That's why Saban said, "I always say" ... not, "Everyone knows" ... it's the way he looks at it.

YEah I think the writer got the point, he was just poking fun at Saban.

How is this thread titled, "Zach Thomas Plays Wedding Crasher????"

Zach didn't crash a wedding, Larry Izzo did. Zach was getting married.

You know what, you made me read it again, and at first I thought Zach crashed it as well because of the way he stated the Todd Wade appearance, but it does appear as if it was Izzo and coupla other guys did.

Thought that was the case. I'm sure Zach would have been involved if he were not "taken" already. ;)

maybe he meant to say that three 'i's' will get you winning...or that three 'i's' signify winning...

jdang307 said:
The second one was pretty funny.

Also funny about Todd Wade ruining the crash party. And in addition, this answers that fool (and I say that in a joking manner :D ) who was questioning whether or not Zach was ahem, you know, not that there is anything wrong with that. This is the same guy I think who went out with Taylor the other day as well. Pictures from the wedding would be cool. I'm not asking for them, I'm just saying it'd be fun to see who was there.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/michael_silver/09/21/brett/2.html

yeah i dont think anyone took any notice of that total dip****s comments on zach about that issue. everyone knew he wasnt like that :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom