Zach Thomas, PLEASE READ THIS!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas, PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Phanatical

Official Daunte Hater
Reaction score
Next week the Chiefs are gonna knock that fish off your helmet!!!!

Ha ha.

GO PHINS~!

Phanatical said:

Ha ha.

GO PHINS~!

:lol: Tell it to JT too!!

Phanatical said:

Ha ha.

GO PHINS~!

I noticed that the Dolphins really DID knock half the "C" off the helmet of one the Bears players. It sort of split the "C" in half. No surprise to me. The Dolphins took it to them with a vengeance. We definitely put a "hat on a hat" yesterday. I still can't believe it. :D

DolphinsFan23 said:
I noticed that the Dolphins really DID knock half the "C" off the helmet of one the Bears players. It sort of split the "C" in half. No surprise to me. The Dolphins took it to them with a vengeance. We definitely put a "hat on a hat" yesterday. I still can't believe it. :D

It was RB Benson.

yeah, someone tell JT that i heard we have no chance of winning against the Chiefs. Everyone knows the dolphins don't have the heart to win two in a row. (note sarcasm)

You guy's play like Girls.....have no soul. Zack is a midget and Jason is Skinny....and they both wear pink underwear.

Phinsome said:
I hear Ronnie Brown wears womens underwear.

29 carries 157 yards!!!!

thats not cool, don't jinx our ronnie backs for all you know with our history at RB he might wear womens under wear! :sidelol:

as long asa ronnie gains 157 a game he can wear his pink underwear on his helmet for all i care lol

Back
Top Bottom