Zach Thomas Poster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Poster

Thanks guys! he's gonna love all of this positive feedback! just proves that DOLPHIN fans are the NICEST fans as well as the most LOYAL!
Cant wait to watch the FINS/PANTHERS game in HD this week! I got fin fever!

What other players would you all love to see paintings of????? And what would you be willing to pay for limited edition prints?

Best Sellers would be Thomas (obviously), Marino, Chambers, Brown, and Cpep(possibly getting his roll on).

You'll have to ask these other guys what a good price would be. I consider myself a little cheap at times... okay most of the time.

xDOLPHINSx said:
You picked a good thread to post this in.

Thanks man. Its fans like us who really back our teams. Lets band together. or maybe you and I shall just have a beer at the next game instead.

I just have to have one of those posters. How about one of Jason Taylor?

dpomega23 said:
My friend is an amazing artist and he painted this painting of Zach Thomas. He was thinking of getting prints of it made into poster form for all of us Dolphin fans! What do you guys think??? here's the link:

http://www.fourshotsundivided.com/thomasposter

That is awesome!!! I would definitely buy that. That is talented work. He should think about going into business for himself. Also get himself a website and sell it online. He could make some serious cash.

Back
Top Bottom