Zach Thomas Poster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Poster

If he decides to go through with making prints you guys know this is the first place we'll go!

...I don't have a place for it. I haven't taken down my Farrah Fawcette poster yet.

Dude that is sweet. I would love to have one. If you could make it bigger I could print a eight by ten and hang on my wall. He really should make prints of it though. I bet he could make quiet a few bucks with them on ebay. I would pay twenty bucks for that if it wsa a fairly big poster.

thats nice he needs to do some more players like c-pep ronnie b cc! i need some make a website and sell!

ehh....its ok.....it has poor usage of shadow and light.......the facial expression doesnt not invoke a certain "reality" that pictures should entail.....the colors are somewhat bland and id have a hard time believing that anyone other than a 3rd grader has painted this picture

just kidding dude...its a nice painting.........i was just reminiscing of my old art teacher from my "mandatory" art class in college......he use to make belittle my paintings even if they were stick figures......

You weren't kidding when you said he was an amazing artist.

Back
Top Bottom