Zach Thomas Reflects On His Miami Dolphins Career | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Reflects On His Miami Dolphins Career

I'd give anything ... ANYTHING ... to see Zach Thomas play one more time. As a defensive guy who played defensive football (in HS and College), I honestly would prefer to see him play again more than Marino.

Zach was all brains, all guts, all determination ... and most importantly of all, ALL HEART. When you watched Zach play, you know he gave you everything he had, and left it all out on the field. I'm so glad I got to watch him play ... maybe my ALL-TIME favorite Phin, even more than Marino. Maybe if half our current roster had the same kind of passion, determination, and heart that the "Zach Attack" had, maybe we wouldn't be stuck in mediocrity so much.

Its a disgrace that he hasn't been seriously considered for the HOF yet. I think he will get in sooner than later though (since Lewis and Urlacher are now in), but damn it ... he better start getting some consideration soon. Kyle Brandt on "Good Morning Football" already started giving him just much needed attention for the HOF.
Jt getting in gives Zach a great chance of getting in one day.

Great leader, great player, great gift to the Dolphins fans to watch lead our team.

Back
Top Bottom