Zach Thomas rips Dolphins for treatment of Jason Taylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas rips Dolphins for treatment of Jason Taylor

Wow, this is why the media is so ****ty. Zach hardly ripped them. Unless "not agreeing" is referred to as ripping them.

Wow, this is why the media is so ****ty. Zach hardly ripped them. Unless "not agreeing" is referred to as ripping them.

Yeah...I read on Rotoworld the headline "Taylor Shuns Dolphins for Jets" and then in the blurb they say the Dolphins didn't offer him a contract. Not sure how that qualifies as "shunning" a team when they don't offer you a contract.

My opinion in another thread about a week ago....

IMO, he wants to feel wanted... he doesnt want to be that guy who a team (dolphins) will resign if they cant find someone better in the draft... I think he wants to dolphins to realize they need him & resign him be4 the draft, or hes gonna say screw them, and go to the jets because they are showing pre-draft interest in him.

Zack Thomas says...

"He waited as long as he could. Everyone wants to feel wanted. Jason wanted to be wanted. The Jets wanted him."

Players play....coaches coach....GM's make personnel decisions and hand out walking papers....that's the way it is...

These brutes didn't make Jason Taylor "feel wanted".....again...:boohoo:

Does that quote sum it all up or what? :lol:

Stuff like this right here that everyone is reading is exactly why they never won anything and always folded when it mattered... It's as if what they did September through November was good enough to them through December and January...

They made it clear to Jason Taylor that he wasn't "their guy" when they traded his *** to the Redskins....if he STILL hasn't gotten that through his head and doesn't understand it by now...he never will...

There was no lack of communication....he hasn't been treated any worse than hundreds of players in this league have....

Time to suck it up boys.... the more they piss and moan about each other the more I'm glad they're both gone so maybe the team can move on and actually win something...

Back
Top Bottom