ZACH THOMAS SEMI FINALIST IN HOF AGAIN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZACH THOMAS SEMI FINALIST IN HOF AGAIN

The guy was getting 1st team over the likes of Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher ... what in the actual fugg is the argument now?
at no point do i think he was better than Ray Lewis but he was about as effective as Urlacher - the big caveat being our teams didn’t produce **** during his tenure.

I imagine that is the biggest knock at this point? Did we win more than even 1 playoff game while he was leading the defense?

at no point do i think he was better than Ray Lewis but he was about as effective as Urlacher - the big caveat being our teams didn’t produce **** during his tenure.

I imagine that is the biggest knock at this point? Did we win more than even 1 playoff game while he was leading the defense?

Sexy stats and team relevance are the issues. They got out of the 1st round a few times while he was there but got embarrassed shortly thereafter every damn time.

Lewis won a SB. Urlacher got to a SB. That's the only argument that stands up now. But don't make me start listing players they've enshrined in recent years that shouldn't even be in the conversation. The HoF isn't what it used to be ... he belongs.

54 is a all time great. Deserves it, Zach is the jerry Rice of MLBs. It’s sad he’s not there yet. I was born in 87. I can tell you my favorite players as far as standing out.. thomas, Taylor, Ricky Williams, Joey porter and Brandon Marshall.. only 1 of them doesn’t belong in the Hall
I would say Ray Lewis is the Jerry Rice of MLBs, but regardless, Zach needs to be in the hall.

He is beyond deserving. I'm gonna expect him to get hosed again though so I can be pleasantly surprised if they finally do the right thing.

Disgusting that he isn’t in yet. Honestly, it’s made me completely disregard the HOF in general over the last few years. Speaks volumes that the players who played his position in his prime have backed him, namely an actual HOF’er in Brian Urlacher.

Put the man in the ****ing hall. He didn’t overcome the odds just to make it as a feel good success story — he overcame the odds and dominated. He’s a legend.

1669236697021.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom