Zach thomas should wanta a trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach thomas should wanta a trade

Go where? Sign with whom? Not many teams Zack would fit in....with Dallas switching to the 3-4....that one less place. I think Zack will be here at least for this season.

CChambers7284 said:
He has incredible career stats but no super bowl ring.

And the way Miami looks now it seems as if we wont even make it close until at least 2008 when Thomas will be like 35.

Says who? :shakeno:

CChambers7284 said:
He has incredible career stats but no super bowl ring.

And the way Miami looks now it seems as if we wont even make it close until at least 2008 when Thomas will be like 35.

And you are a fan of who?

Chris Chambers should ask for a trade also.. might as well send Jason Taylor and Randy McMike while we are at it..

I know

ZT. JT. CC and McM for SFs 1st
what you say :shakeno:

Why FINS fans have a bad Rap!!

This is the type of stupid posts that give us Phins fans a bad rap!! Idiotic statements that just simply aren't true. I listen to national sports talk shows and we (PHINS FANS) are on the cusp of New York and Philly fans . Which is an all time low people! Let's be real fans!!CLASS!!United we stand thick or thin!!! DOLPHINS!!

Everybody on the team should wanna be traded since, you know, we're not gonna win a title for a few years. :shakeno:

Just split seconds before i saw this thread i was thinking the exact same thing except i was adding JT to the picture. I am starting to prepare for the unexpected. Saban wants draft picks right? Look out people. It could happen. I dont want to start a frenzie, so just keep it cool yall.

fishypete said:
Go where? Sign with whom? Not many teams Zack would fit in....with Dallas switching to the 3-4....that one less place. I think Zack will be here at least for this season.

This is the other side of the equation. Denver is switching, cleveland. yadda yadda yadda. But I think Zach can be Teddy Bruschi no problem. Its JT that is a bit out of whack in the 3-4 to me.

KuD said:
Everybody on the team should wanna be traded since, you know, we're not gonna win a title for a few years. :shakeno:

Super bowl maybe, but i would not be surprised in the least if we win the division next year. Just look at the Pats, major changes a happenin.

byroan said:
:shakeno: These posts are getting more rediculous by the hour.

No kidding, are you people posting just to see who gets the biggest reaction, or are you just that myopic?

Back
Top Bottom