Zach Thomas silence is deafening regarding Taylor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas silence is deafening regarding Taylor

Come on man... He always had class... up until now IMO... This whole situation sucks. Neither side should have said anything. Both sides should have kept it quiet until they announced a trade.

They should have been practicing saying, "I plead the 5th" over and over again... Sick of this story

The problem I have with saying he's always had class is that I really feel like I don't know. He's a very fake person. He says one thing in public, to the fans, to the press, to the magazines...and a completely different thing in private. He's two-faced, and I don't know what that other face looks like.

Come on man... He always had class... up until now IMO... This whole situation sucks. Neither side should have said anything. Both sides should have kept it quiet until they announced a trade.

They should have been practicing saying, "I plead the 5th" over and over again... Sick of this story

your right. this whole thing stinks.... and I've smelt some smelly $#*@ in my life.

The problem I have with saying he's always had class is that I really feel like I don't know. He's a very fake person. He says one thing in public, to the fans, to the press, to the magazines...and a completely different thing in private. He's two-faced, and I don't know what that other face looks like.

Cause he thinks he is the man. Most people who are in love with themselves are fake.

a caller just called into Sirius and said "Taylor should be dancing with the stars, not dancing with the back-ups. There voluntary blah blah blah"... He's getting torn up right now

one of the dumbest things I have ever heard

Nah, I'm just calling him Armando due to the salacious angle of his post. Doesn't really have anything to do with the situation - what does Zach have anything to do with what JT's contract says? This post is just meant to inflame tempers.

Then why has it not been moved or deleted?

This is the NFL! When coaches lie, it's called coachspeak. When players lie, it's called a lie. There is no loyalty to players; contracts mean nothing. Why do players have to be so honorable when management can be dogs? It is what it is.

I honestly dont care anymore on this situation, lets just trade him and get what we can. With some of the ways we have treated dolphin players I would not get all down on Taylor as classless. Nothing was more classless than the way we treated Dan marino at the end and for no damn reason. Jimmy Johnson was as classless a coach as we ever had for the way he constantly threw Marino under the bus and I have very little respect for our owner for letting it happen.

I honestly dont care anymore on this situation, lets just trade him and get what we can. With some of the ways we have treated dolphin players I would not get all down on Taylor as classless. Nothing was more classless than the way we treated Dan marino at the end and for no damn reason. Jimmy Johnson was as classless a coach as we ever had for the way he constantly threw Marino under the bus and I have very little respect for our owner for letting it happen.

Not the same owner that just reported he wouldn't do anything to break the stalemate of the current situation. Not Wayne Huizenga. Must have been a different owner.

Has anyone else noticed that Taylor's brother in law...one Zach Thomas has not said one thing about the Taylor fiasco. I think that speaks volumes. Perhaps could it be because Taylor cheated on his sister numerous times?
Amazing how Zach handled his situation with the Dolphins with utter class.

1211472725977-1.jpg

Not the same owner that just reported he wouldn't do anything to break the stalemate of the current situation. Not Wayne Huizenga. Must have been a different owner.

I think I will be glad when Ross takes more power. Huzienga for a cutthroat businessman always seem to come across as a girlieman as an owner. I think the only reason he hired Parcells is because he needed someone to fire a coach for him.

Back
Top Bottom