Zach Thomas story from the Dan Patrick Show | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas story from the Dan Patrick Show

Zach is why I want us to draft Rolando McClain. Having a LB with those smarts and leadership capabilities was so good for us. We need a general in the LB corps again.

Yeah, heard of it plenty of times. But it brings a smile to my face each time! Man, Put Zach in a 6-3, 255 LB frame and you have the greatest of all time..

What made Zach great is the fact that people told him all his life he couldn't play that position, especially as he got to College/Pro. That's what drove him.

I miss him as well and wore my Thomas jersey for the Colts/Jests game and the outcome was beautiful!

I never worried about the Colts with Zach back there. Not saying we beat them all the time but we beat them several times. Zach had Manning down cold.

Marino also played well against the Colts.

I miss him more and more especially when watching our guys play

Zach was the Peyton Manning of linebackers

You hit the nail on the head my friend...he had instincts like no other, could read offenses and QBs eyes like a book, he was everywhere the ball was,5'10 240 tackles like a mac truck, loved watchin him go heads up with bettis, flys all over the field sideline to sideline and sometimes flies head first to make amazing tackles,NO ONE can do a better SOULJA BOY than he can (Youtube) LMAO, I will always remember ZACH THOMAS and so will LAVY COLES for that clean hit( YouTube)...Miami was soo lucky be in association with such a class act and a great player...Miss ya 54

Zach really was one of a kind. I'm still waiting for a Zach Thomas highlight video to be created, its impossible to find any footage on him which is a darn shame.

I think Zach made himself a great player by studying the game so much. Everyone said he was either working out or studying film all week. I think that is why when Crowder came around you could tell right away he was almost the complete opposite. All the physical gifts but lacked a high level of dedication to the game and himself. He always blasted Zach at how he ate and took care of himself and was always studying. Well Crowder will be out of the game soon and Zach made himself a regular at the pro bowl back when that actually was an accomplishment.

I think Zach made himself a great player by studying the game so much. Everyone said he was either working out or studying film all week. I think that is why when Crowder came around you could tell right away he was almost the complete opposite. All the physical gifts but lacked a high level of dedication to the game and himself. He always blasted Zach at how he ate and took care of himself and was always studying. Well Crowder will be out of the game soon and Zach made himself a regular at the pro bowl back when that actually was an accomplishment.
Crowder blasted Zach Thomas? He should have been memorizing everything Zach ever did.

i have said that since he has come into the league, i am not saying this because i am a die hard dolfan, but he is a top 3 mlb, the other 2 ray lewis, and mike singletary, by far the smartest mlb i have ever seen play the game, peyton manning has said that himself, i wish he was still playing

Be carful, there is a certain Jets fan that every time Zach Thomas and Greatest or HOF is mentioned, seems to make it his quest in life to make sure everyone knows Zach is not a top 5 M-LB, let alone HOFer.

A great feeling watching Manning audible at the line of scrimmage, then Z.Thomas audible...then Manning call a timeout.
Has Zach Thomas officially retired from the NFL...papers sent to the league office, etc?

Back
Top Bottom