Zach Thomas to retire/wants to re-sign with Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas to retire/wants to re-sign with Dolphins

I just hope Zach will not have a lot of problems later in life from the concussions. The least Miami can do is sign him so he can retire a Phin, and I would put him in the Phins Ring of Honor when he officially retires.

This is a FO, coaching staff and ownership group that have no connections to ZT, although I'm sure Ross, as a lifelong fan, holds him in the same affectionate esteem as the majority of us do. So I'm confident they will happily accommodate his request - maybe even find him a place in the organization.

However, if for one reason or another, they reject it, I'd be at the least as upset with the Fins as I've been at any time within the last 5 years!

I don't get mad at anything the FO does really but that would piss me off if they didn't do this... I'm close to 100% sure that they will though.

zach thomas is one of a few all time dolphins who gave 200%+ of himself, not for himself but for the dolphins and fans, never complained, played hurt, never wanted to come off the field. Please sign him for a day retire his jersey and put him on our HOF!!!!

Get it done Bill....Hell...even if only for a day, it'll probably be the best signing you've made since you've been here...

**** I just hope these "aftershocks" don't trouble him for the rest of his life....or worse..

Pretty obvious that I am a Zach fan, but this is a no-brainer. Give the man what he deserves Bill.

Get well Zach. Thanks for putting it on the line for the Fins.

Even though this current regime has ZERO ties to Zach Thomas, I think they understand how much he meant to the franchise. They will accomodate him.

Ill go on record now and say this...If they dont do this...As long as Parcells and Company are in control of the team I WILL NOT BE A DOLPHIN fan...Zach Thomas in my opinion was the defenses version of Marino...And it would be a sad sad day if this FO didnt do it and if Ross didnt FORCE them to do it....

Easy decision,he was the type of player that makes you pull your shoulders back and stick out your chest when you talk about Miami football.I'm thankful I got to see him play as often as I did,welcome home brother!

Back
Top Bottom