Zach Thomas to retire/wants to re-sign with Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas to retire/wants to re-sign with Dolphins

It would a smart public relations move to let Zach retire as a Dolphin. Keep the fans and the press happy. But Zach will always be a Dolphin in the hearts and minds of the fans.

As much as I think this WILL happen, we probably won't hear anything until the start of the regular season.

mos def my fave fin after marino

If our F.O. doesn't do this for him it would be a God forsaken shame, and I would lose respect for this team that I have loved my whole life.

My second fave Phin of all time! He was always one of the most undersized, underrated, and undervalued players in the NFL. He had more heart, smarts, and determination than most in the league and is a HOFer in my book.

Great career Zach! U are always a Phin in my eyes!

As much as I think this WILL happen, we probably won't hear anything until the start of the regular season.

Yeah I agree...

Does anyone think but the slimmest margin that this could be Thomas trying to come back for a year?

Zach Thomas is a Miami Dolphins legend that will never be forgotten. The hardwork and determination on the field that he showed im sure has inspired tons of Dolphins fans to do the same with their life. Retire his number and induct him to the ROH!

We love you Zach Attack!

Back
Top Bottom