ZACH THOMAS UNDERRATED (But respected) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZACH THOMAS UNDERRATED (But respected)

OneMeanFish

"All eyez on me"
Reaction score
5'11'' and 235lbs. To small he cant hang with the big dogs,To slow he'll never be a starter..This is what everyone in the NFL world except us DOLPHIN FANS were saying when he was drafted..WOW now everyone is tryen to make schemes to take Zach Thomas out of the game to help move there offence and just like every sunday that roles around they never work the HEART N SOUL of miami's stingy D attacks anything that moves and plays with so much intensity and FIRE no one will be able to match it..His wortk ethic and comppetitive instinct makes him the best MLB in the NFL. But why is he never talked about??I have no clue but i know hes the best no one can tell me different...Priest Holmes cheifs R.B. quotes this "Players are like cheese peices and i would have to say Zach is a knight you never see him coming but when you get hit you know who it was."And Bill Parcells after a game ran across the feild before even seeing miamis coach first and walked up to zach and said "I JUST LOVE WATCHING YOU PLAY"No doubt Zach is RESPECTED by opposing teams but come on he is very underrated...never gives up on a play, plays through injuries that very well could be career ending thats LOVE FOR THE GAME..A LEGEND, a Hall Of Famer, a God that always has a built in lock on target for whoever has the ball and strikes with the strength of 10 men WOW thats scary....So u out there in the NFL world that said zach couldnt do it what do you have to say now????

i don't think he is under rated anymore....i think the league knows he is a helluva player.

Preach on brother, Zack is the man and everybody should know about it.

i agree zach is the best linebacker, and probably the best defencive player in the NFL

i actually got to meet him once when i was younger he is really small but im every running back in the league is afraid to run up against him

Back
Top Bottom